Respected Contributor

I haven’t watched this channel in a while, but Kim Gravel and “her” Amy are doing the show on their own. They are doing a pretty good job. 

Is this new? I thought one of the reason QVC doubles up on hosts presenting was that they had too many. If so, why wouldn’t they use a host on this show or is Kim filling in for an absent host. Guess what I am saying is that, to me, it is not a bad idea. Less schtick and stories!

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC 2.....interesting...

@wakefield64  They have been doing this for awhile on QVC2. Just the vendor. I've seen it with Kim and with Angel. No host involved. Those two are capable of carrying the load.

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64   They are doing a terrific job.  So nice to hear all about the items instead of "filler" conversation.....and no one is interrupting, so she has a chance to really highlight the products. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I like it,

was not a fan of Kim's at first but have started to enjoy her, she is really good alone and doesn't need a host.

same for Angel, she never needed a host, knows the  details on every product without a card

I like this format

Honored Contributor

Right now, it's the Susan Graver show.  Susan's brand rep (I forget her name) is handling the show solo.

Esteemed Contributor

Does Kim have a regular show on Q2 each week? I would like to check it out. Thank you!

Like @jackthebear, I also didn’t originally like Kim. I didn’t like her touchy feely-ness. But, outside the studio, she has become one of my favorite vendors to watch.
Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
Does Kim have a regular show on Q2 each week? I would like to check it out. Thank you!

Like @jackthebear, I also didn’t originally like Kim. I didn’t like her touchy feely-ness. But, outside the studio, she has become one of my favorite vendors to watch.

I think Kim and QF have a scheduled show during the afternoons on Q2

and Kim has/might have a weekend show on q1

Esteemed Contributor

I am enjoying this format also.  I really like to watch Angel with the designer John skyping in with her.  At first I think it was a little bumpy as Angel seemed nervous and he was sweating bullets.  I saw the live show yesterday afternoon and they both seem to have gotten into their comfort zone, they are actually funny together.    I have seen Kim G's show also and I enjoy her as well.  She seems genuine to me.   I said before, have just the host on the main channel and continue with just the vendor on Q2.....problem solved!