Honored Contributor

"Your Style Live Clearance" Show

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure if this show is well known  -- Q2 has this Live show every Wednesday @ 6:00pm at least through the end of March.  Your Style Live Clearance, and it's hosted by Amy Stran.

Tonight's items include clearance pricing (a subjective term) on Belle by Kim Gravel, Dennis Basso, Vince Camuto, Joan Rivers, and Vionic.  

Honored Contributor

Re: "Your Style Live Clearance" Show

Bob Mackie is in the show tonight.  He's Skyping from his home in Palm Springs. I haven't seen Bob in a long time.  Even the model Maria (dark hair) is in the show. 

Esteemed Contributor

Linea, too.

Frequent Contributor

I haven't watched in quite awhile so am wondering why they don't have the different colors of some of the items.  They didn't have the sunglasses and they didn't have the Vionic sandals.  Does anybody know why?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lrbrb wrote:

I haven't watched in quite awhile so am wondering why they don't have the different colors of some of the items.  They didn't have the sunglasses and they didn't have the Vionic sandals.  Does anybody know why?

@lrbrb   It's a clearance show, which always means they don't have all colors, and only small quantities left in each item.  

I got the Dennis Basso trench coat for 30-something dollars 😃 It was only offered in one color, and it's the color I love.