Respected Contributor

Just watching the lunchtime specials and a BMak bag was reduced to a whopping $101.

Why does the Q hang on to that old of inventory?  All those handbags should of been gone at least a year ago.  Same for George S....loved his stuff but he's a goner too.

I personally would of cleared out the inventory, taken a loss on the product (offsets all the profits for that item), make space and be done with it....but that's just me.

I just wonder what the thought process is for that big of company.

Honored Contributor

No one has ever figured out their marketing stratagies.  I don't think they make sense either.

Valued Contributor

For the past week or so, the LTS have been stuff someone must have found in the back of a long forgotten warehouse. I don't even remember half of the so-called designers of many of the items. Reviews are almost universally mediocre as well. Probably should just send it to their outlets, or sell it to Big Lots!

Honored Contributor

You'd think fabric and leather stored in a warehouse that long would start to smell very musty to the point it would be unsellable.  How long has Makowsky been gone?  Three or four years?  The Q CEO must be a pack rat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Re: Q's Inventory

[ Edited ]

I have a jewelry items on my wish list - then one day I looked my carefully at the reviews and realized they were from 2011. LOL  The clearance price also went up when the cost of shipping was reduced. Too funny!

Esteemed Contributor

Woman LOL  Kachina624, your post made me burst out in a robust LOL.