Respected Contributor

I just received an order from them and thought I'd share the experience.  I have not seen a lot of posts about this.  This is the first time I have tried it.  Earlier this week, I decided I needed a shoe I already had in 2 other colors since it was so comfortable (Baretraps Flossey Wedge).   I saw it on Amazon for $25 dollars cheaper than I had paid before.  When I was on the site to order the shoe, I saw the ad for Prime Wardrobe.  You could order between 3-8 items to do it, no charge until you try it, and free returns.  I added a pair of Clarks' sandals to my order to make 3 items.

I placed the order on the 24th and got it today, the 28th, so it took a day or so longer than regular prime but still received quickly.  A return label was included.  It gives you 7 days to decide to keep the items or not.  Since all of the shoes fit I went back to the Amazon site today to complete the purchase.  You just go into your orders and it had a place to select keep or return.  Super easy.

I will definitely use this again.  I have so much trouble with shoes, this will be a great place to try them out.  I hate constantly wasting money to ship back ones that don't work.   It is also for clothing and handbags.  Not everything is available on Prime Wardrobe but they have a lot.  It is indicated on the item page if it is part of the program.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Prime Wardrobe experience

So it's part of Amazon Prime? Do you pay shipping if you return everything?

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - glad you found this to be a good fashion shopping option.  TY for the details!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

good to know

as many of you might know I shop in the stores nearby but this could be an option 

Valued Contributor

I have gotten several pairs of shoes via Amazon Prime (not Prime Wardrobe).  I always look for shoes that say Prime and Free Returns next to the price.  So, I buy singly not multiples to qualify for Prime Wardrobe.  I got a pair of Clark's sandals last week.  Were not quite right (like @Roni18 I have a terrible time with shoes fitting) and I printed out the return label, dropped them off at UPS, and had my refund show on my credit card the next day.  I like buying shoes from Amazon.  I use 6PM.com quite a bit but they started having a $50 minimum for free shipping (or buy 2 pair of shoes) so Amazon works out better.  With 6PM you always pay for return shipping - but it is still a very easy process. 

Honored Contributor

@ceekay wrote:

I have gotten several pairs of shoes via Amazon Prime (not Prime Wardrobe).  I always look for shoes that say Prime and Free Returns next to the price.  So, I buy singly not multiples to qualify for Prime Wardrobe.  I got a pair of Clark's sandals last week.  Were not quite right (like @Roni18 I have a terrible time with shoes fitting) and I printed out the return label, dropped them off at UPS, and had my refund show on my credit card the next day.  I like buying shoes from Amazon.  I use 6PM.com quite a bit but they started having a $50 minimum for free shipping (or buy 2 pair of shoes) so Amazon works out better.  With 6PM you always pay for return shipping - but it is still a very easy process. 

This is why I like online shopping for shoes at Nordstrom. They offer contemporary styles & great brands, free shipping and returns. No risk, no out of pocket costs.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri