Respected Contributor

Has anyone noticed that Q is reducing their prices much faster than they used to? I went back to order another Denim & Co shirt that I had just received and saw that the price was reduced substantially. I have been buying quite a few Joan Rivers and Denim & Co tops in the last month so I went back and checked them all. All had already been reduced. I jumped on Live Chat and got credits for about $170.

Honored Contributor

Nice to know.

Frequent Contributor

froggy, thank you so much.  I've been trying, unsuccessfully to get through to QVC on the telephone and Chat.  I've never had so much trouble but, tomorrow is another day

Respected Contributor

@weight watcher wrote:

froggy, thank you so much.  I've been trying, unsuccessfully to get through to QVC on the telephone and Chat.  I've never had so much trouble but, tomorrow is another day

@weight watcher  I had to wait about 10 minutes for a chat response but the responder was very efficient when I got through. I called about 10AM this morning.

Frequent Contributor

I noticed that, too! I had purchased a Cuddl Duds jumpsuit the other day, and the next day it was over $8 cheaper!! I also jumped on Live Chat, and they credited my account for the difference!

Esteemed Contributor

Substantial reductions across the whole Linea line, including the jewelry. I didn't have to wait long when I called for my price adjustments but apparently the phone lines were backing up and the rep said she'd call me back. And she did. That's the second time that has happened. A+ for Customer Service.

Honored Contributor

will be getting close to $140 back!

a nice savings during the past month. Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I too used Chat to get a refund on sale prices. I only had to wait about 6 minutes. My refund will be about $100.