Honored Contributor

Do any of you buy from  this site? Just curious. I purchased a jacket today...was not very expensive so figured it was worth trying out. Thanks for your input. 

Respected Contributor

A friend of mine has gotten some very nice things from there.

Super Contributor

I sell and buy on Poshmark and have had very good experiences with both. I love getting and giving bargains!!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Do any of you buy from  this site? Just curious. I purchased a jacket today...was not very expensive so figured it was worth trying out. Thanks for your input. 

@SeaMaiden   A friend of mine buys clothes and purses from Poshmark.  I think all have been used, not sure if new old stock is on there.  Ebay sells lots of clothes new with tags, I've purchased some new Joules items on that site.

Trusted Contributor

DD buys from them quite frequently and never had any issues.  They are legit.

Super Contributor

All the time.  Love Poshmark!

Esteemed Contributor

I love Poshmark and shop there quite often. If you don't like an item when you receive it, you can return it. 

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I have purchased a few things on Poshmark.  Some were NWOT - New without tags and some were EUC - Excellent Used Condition.

I was satisfied with all the things I purchased on Poshmark.

The sellers shipped quickly.

The Seller does not receive payment until you have received the item and "Accepted " it. 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I love Poshmark and shop there quite often. If you don't like an item when you receive it, you can return it. 

@Effie54  Is it difficult to return an item?

Regular Contributor

I sell and buy on Poshmark.  I have had great experiences.  I recently purchased a Barefoot Dreams Cardigan that is selling currently on the Q website for almost $80 for $8.  It is in new condition.