Honored Contributor

I was just over at Poshmark and they have quite a few leather jackets in all sizes if anyone cares.

There are quite a few from Anthropologie.

Quite a few xs.

Honored Contributor

there is plenty of everything there,

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I have seen this place advertised and never trusted it.  Is it legit and safe to order from?

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Its just like ebay.  People selling their own items and I find alot of shoppers at goodwill looking for items to sell there.  

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@ECBG 

I have seen this place advertised and never trusted it.  Is it legit and safe to order from?

99.99 % yes

if you think you are getting a brand new Louis for $300, nope

buyers purchases are protected but you can't return for size, so it's best to be totally sure with that a good seller will help you 

Honored Contributor

there is a lot of Q stuff up for sale

I got 2 IM leather jackets for cheap,  nothing like that available in leather these days

so a good place to look for favorites, or things you missed 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

Poshmark is safe, my Malware doesn't "light up" or send me a notice to "go no further".

If you see things you like, heart them, if you put them in your bag, you've bought it.  

I prefer to put things in my bag, so I had to get used to hearting.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 

Poshmark is safe, my Malware doesn't "light up" or send me a notice to "go no further".

If you see things you like, heart them, if you put them in your bag, you've bought it.  

I prefer to put things in my bag, so I had to get used to hearting.

Click the heart to like it, will prompt the seller to send you a better price, not always

it's also a good idea to check that a seller is actually active, before buying it.  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Thank you!  I appreciate the info!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I have had great luck with purchasing from Poshmark.  Whenever I heart something I have always gotten an offer from the seller for a better price.  I like that they don't charge you high shipping.  It's pretty much $7.95 but some offer free shipping.