Respected Contributor
It will be TSV on Aug 7th and the cowl fringed is separate piece at $19.50 - if you order poncho now it is offered on easy pay 2 $16.98 plus tax etc. or $33.96 plus tax etc.
Contributor
Yes two piece I think it's a boat neck with the attached scarf
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Crv  @lolakimono

Sort of cute ... but for the neckline ... is that a separate piece?

@SoX

Layers by Lizden Marvelush Cowl Neck

Layers by Lizden, Marvelush Cowl Neck Fringed Poncho, a must have for the season, generous in size yet lightweight, perfect for all chilly to cold climates, marvelush yarn is soft as cashmere, stitched armhole for easy wear, stays in place, cowl neck is removeable, wear together or each piece separately, great fringe detail, Size: One Size Missy and One Size Plus. Content: 100% Acrylic Marvelush. Care: HWC/ONCBWN/LFTD/DNI. COO: Imported.

Honored Contributor

Last year's version was longer

A 262828.  It (A268838) is also in the As Is section for under $20.

Layers by Lizden Marvelush Cable Knit Fringed Poncho

Honored Contributor

It's two pieces. 

I think it's cute. 

Valued Contributor

I love the new colors. I bought the gray in the last TSV poncho, and it is so flattering.  The yarn is so soft and cozy.

I want the wine and olive in this one. No cowl neck though. It would be sort of cute with a hood/pockets (imo).

Frequent Contributor

Has anyone ordered the colors ot the TSV poncho and noticed white spots? I had to return all of the colors the minute I opened the bags.  You can see white marks on all of the colors.  Did anyone else have this problem? Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

I just received mine and there are no white spots. 

Honored Contributor

I received paprika (gorgeous color screams AUTUMN) yesterday.  No spots on mine.

Honored Contributor

Not sure i would call it white spots, but there is a definate variation in color where the item was folded.

@BN MI wrote:

Has anyone ordered the colors ot the TSV poncho and noticed white spots? I had to return all of the colors the minute I opened the bags.  You can see white marks on all of the colors.  Did anyone else have this problem? Thank you.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.