Honored Contributor

Since I'm a monochromatic dresser and don't wear jeans, I can't say I like anything about it.

IMO, jeans are very casual and wouldn't wear a dressy jacket and heels with them.  

Wearing a light color short jacket over a longer light color t-shirt cuts her in half. The first thing noticed are the dark jeans.  

I think she'd look better with a sporty blazer and casual shoes.  Overall, IMO, I don't think this is a flattering look.  

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see a more casual jacket and not as high of heel.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'd like to see a more casual jacket and not as high of heel.

@AuntG 

Totally agree. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think this particular jacket can make the "jump" that looks well with jeans because of the trim.  Of course, I would change the orange to red.

Orange is a hard color to wear.

Honored Contributor

I love the juxtaposition of a dressy blazer with jeans. In the first picture I'd change the shoes. 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Love these looks @lolakimono !  These I would wear!  Probably with wedge shoes, or my new Fly London that I am trying per @ECBG 's recommendation.

I am eyeing this Isaac jacket, just because it is easy wear.  It does have those darn bell sleeves, but they are not long, and I think is a nice look, with jeans or black pants!

a378227.001.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

This is a similar feel brooke shields jacket that I did buy

a365917_012.102.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono Wow...looks like th group is split on this look.  Usually majority is either for or against! 

Personally - I think I like it.  I like the pieces individually and together.  

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Love these looks @lolakimono !  These I would wear!  Probably with wedge shoes, or my new Fly London that I am trying per @ECBG 's recommendation.

I am eyeing this Isaac jacket, just because it is easy wear.  It does have those darn bell sleeves, but they are not long, and I think is a nice look, with jeans or black pants!

a378227.001.jpeg

@NYCLatinaMe Hello Luv!  If you love it, go for it!  This outfit doesn't, however wow me.  

The excess in the jacket's sleeves are wide which pull the eye to the hip because of their visual presence.  The beige under piece is also flaired, which adds to the hip.

You never told me what season you are.  If your season was newver done, what color are your eyes and skin tone, Luv?

Honored Contributor

Re: Polished Spring Look

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

This is a similar feel brooke shields jacket that I did buy

a365917_012.102.jpeg

@NYCLatinaMe Lovely!  I wouldn't suggest that top snap.  See the triangle over the stomach?  No snap and there is a vertical line that is slimming and adds height.