Honored Contributor

What do you think of this outfit?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

What do you think of this outfit?

Good looking and particularly for a redhead.  I love the jacket, cannot wear the color.  The overall look is great.

Esteemed Contributor

Like everything except the shoes. The high heels !ook silly. Would look much better with a lower heel, maybe a 1.5" chunky heel or a wedge.

Esteemed Contributor

Usually I say anything goes with a nice pair of jeans -- but not in this case.  To me, that jacket is too dressy for the jeans.  The jacket is lovely (are those pearls on the cuffs and collar?), but would look much better with white or reddish slacks.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

I really like this outfit, would like it more if the heel height of the shoes was a bit shorter. 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono  I love the jacket and shoes! Thank you for the posts!

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

Here's a different "ladylike" jacket-

Plaid Tweed Zip Jacket

Plaid Tweed Zip Jacket

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   I love it and I wear whites and pastels well.  That looks like something I would buy.  

Honored Contributor

I would not wear this.

Respected Contributor

I've never been fond of the cross-hatch woven material this jacket is made from.  Also those strappy summery sandals worn w/this jacket are throwing me off a little bit.

It's a perfectly nice outfit, just not my taste.  I do like the embellishments on the sleeves and collar of the jacket.  The jeans fit her nice.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing