Valued Contributor

Re: Please logo fans don't take offense

@Mj12 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't know why anyone would take offense at that, it's just your experience.  I also don't know why you bothered posting when your experience isn't funny or unique.  I tried LOGO out a few years ago, I'm 5'3" and both tops were just  too long for the way I like to wear my clothes.  Wasn't a big deal, nothing out there works for every woman in th world.

Alrighty then.

@Mj12, my thoughts exactly...

Valued Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't know why anyone would take offense at that, it's just your experience.  I also don't know why you bothered posting when your experience isn't funny or unique.  I tried LOGO out a few years ago, I'm 5'3" and both tops were just  too long for the way I like to wear my clothes.  Wasn't a big deal, nothing out there works for every woman in th world.

Alrighty then.

Good Grief! who are you the board police? she shouldn't bother posting her experience! Are you ever NOT rude on here?

I enjoyed reading it and it is funny and made me smile....LOGO isn't for me either tried it once...so I understand.

@tsavorite, thanks for saying what I was thinking Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Brat Cat Mom wrote:

Maybe it's just me not being a ruffle fan, but almost all of the LOGO stuff looks like variations of the same thing to me.  And I agree with some of the comments about it being overpriced.  

Kathryn (?) Kirkland recently debuted a tank with several inches of lace along the hem that shows out under tees and sweaters. This makes any top into a Logo look a like. Will this trend ever stop?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Brat Cat Mom wrote:

Maybe it's just me not being a ruffle fan, but almost all of the LOGO stuff looks like variations of the same thing to me.  And I agree with some of the comments about it being overpriced.  

Kathryn (?) Kirkland recently debuted a tank with several inches of lace along the hem that shows out under tees and sweaters. This makes any top into a Logo look a like. Will this trend ever stop?

Hey, thanks for the heads up on this! It's Kathleen Kirkwood and this is a great price for those who do love 'this trend."  I don't think it's a recent debut though because it has  sold out a few times. Didn't realize it was back in stock.

http://www.qvc.com/Kathleen-Kirkwood-Layering-Tank-with-Lace-Extender.product.A286639.html

Honored Contributor

@blueskys wrote:

I thought I would try this brand .here is a funny story ,to start I am 5.3 and a 12 .so I order this twin set with a tank .I got it home and the tank look like a dress on me came down to my knees the top that went over it overwhelming me ,so I walked out to model for my husband and he burst out laughing and he could not stop ,so here we are the two of laughing so hard I was on the fall. 

Then I order a smaller top with a little ruffle on it and the the material was awful and the ruffle it right on the hip .

I don't tell people not to wear anything ...where what you want .Only on me it was just to funny .

Any way I do think she is a little expensive. 

Listen all have a great day .

Why would any Logo fan take offense?  That is absurd.  I love some Logo and hate some Logo.  I don't care whether someone likes my fashion choices.  It doesn't offend me in the least if one doesn't "get" Logo.  You either get it or don't.  It's either your style or it's not.

A lot of Logo I actually don't "get" and don't know where she came up with the style or design.  A lot of it lately is just awful.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@blueskys wrote:

I thought I would try this brand .here is a funny story ,to start I am 5.3 and a 12 .so I order this twin set with a tank .I got it home and the tank look like a dress on me came down to my knees the top that went over it overwhelming me ,so I walked out to model for my husband and he burst out laughing and he could not stop ,so here we are the two of laughing so hard I was on the fall. 

Then I order a smaller top with a little ruffle on it and the the material was awful and the ruffle it right on the hip .

I don't tell people not to wear anything ...where what you want .Only on me it was just to funny .

Any way I do think she is a little expensive. 

Listen all have a great day .

This is exactly why I don't purchase any clothes via the internet! I'd rather have a chuckle for free in the dressing room rather than pay to have it sent to me and pay for shipping to send it back. Nothing like having to pay a fee (shipping cost) just to try on a article of clothing. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

As a hot person, I HATE LAYERING!!

Respected Contributor

@RollTideRoll2008 wrote:
I'm a tall girl and love Logo for the extra length.

Me too, but I don't purchase a lot of it because I don't have a lot to spend on it! Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

Her clothing looks immature (and I don't dress conservatively - more trendy) and the fabrics sound terrible.  Very pricey.  The layering look the way she does it is atrocious.  

Respected Contributor

The layering, as in any brand, is up to the individual.  I like 2 layers 'cause I'm cold natured.  The 100% cotton, modal, french terry, and cotton blends are very nice.  Her denim is better than average.  As for the style, they fit my body shape better than any other brand.  Also, I like things that are a bit different than the norm.  The secret is to get your proper size, not what size you think you are.  And the price?  I think I'm worth it.  So when I can swing it, I get it.