New Contributor

Please help me find more FABz Layering Tanks with lace trim bottom!

A218595 - LOGO by Lori Goldstein FABZ Layering Cami with Lace TrimOk ladies, I admit that I am super-hooked on this lace trimmed bottom~ FABz tank, and obsessed with trying to find MORE!!! Is there anyone else out there that wants Lori to bring this wonderful, flattering, perfect length, adorable shaping tank back? I got it in black and just am wearing it out because it goes great under all my tops. I am chubby waisted and this really pulls me in, plus the length helps to hide that icky belly hang-over with shorter tops. The lace trim on the bottom is just too cute peeking out, I think. Like I said, I am obsessed with finding more of these... found one in grey on ebay, but after many, many google searches, I am sad to say that it really is no longer available. I want another one in black and any other color I can get my hands on. Any suggestions for a similar item? I need the length and the compression and like that this doesn't ride up much, plus it's a substantial weight. HELP Cool [I think it was item # A218595]