Not applicable

Please Please Bring Back A66930 "DB Faux Fur Toggle Closure coat w/ Det. Hood" in Camel. Please?!!!

Greetings Dennis Basso,

I'm BEGGING you to bring back the A66930 "Dennis Basso Faux Fur Toggle Closure Coat with Detachable Hood" in CAMEL !!!

I've been drooling over this coat for so long now, & I regularly check the website to see if the Camel is back in Plus Sizes. I am IN LOVE with this coat, and yet all I can do is pull up the item on QVC.com and admire, & long for it, from afar.

I also wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying the Dennis Basso pieces I already have. I currently own 7 coats, 5 vests, and have 3 additional coats on order now. I find myself hoping for cold weather so I can pick out a stunning coat to complete my outfit. It's just like playing dress up as a child! (looking forward to being able to wear the washable suede when we have snow here in Colorado--and I think your gray suedes are gorgeous)

I also have several of your fur throws, my favorite is the camel, but that also seems to be our dogs' favorite too. Every night there's a tussle over who gets the throw. I also have the all white one on the foot of the bed.... again, the dogs try to claim it as their own. I love that they are machine washable and they come out of the laundry just as lovely as when they went in. I really truly love them. In fact, last year for Christmas I gave your TSV of the mink throws with pillows and everyone who got one has absolutely LOVED it. (friends w/ dogs have also mentioned how their dogs and cats try to steal the throw for themselves). In addition, we have 3 of the large "cowhide" pillows on our sofa, and then there are the scarves, fur collars and hats too!

Can you tell that I'm a fan?!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I also love watching you & Joan Rivers together. You can tell how much fun you're both having and it's a real treat to see you both at the same time.

My mom was also a HUGE fan of your's and Joan's. She would always call me to tell me when you were going to be on together. Sadly, my Mom lost her battle with breast cancer almost a year ago. Watching you and Joan makes me feel close to her, as I can just imagine her laughing out loud, and I know which items she would buy for herself. Thank you for that. She loved the promo that Joan did where she announces herself as "Dennis Basso" impersonating your voice at the QVC check in desk. It became an inside joke with us. She had so many medical and doctor appointments we were always "checking in" for her appointments and treatments. One day, when one of the receptionists asked her name, she said, "Dennis Basso" in her best impersonation. We laughed ourselves silly, and I'm sure the receptionist thought we were both wack-o. Mom had at least 5 of your coats and various other items such as throws & gloves too. If it was a "Dennis Basso" she wanted it.

So, please Dennis, I would be so grateful and thrilled to see the A66930 return in that gorgeous Camel color (I think you do that color better than anyone. It is so incredibly beautiful! Also love your grays and taupes, in the suede & faux fur)

And finally, In the future (after my credit card quits smoking from the use it got today during your TSV) I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a new Persian coat in black with a pretty collar and leather trim, perhaps in the vein of CoCo or Audrey Hepburn. (no gold buttons please) Is that specific enough for you? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thank you for your gorgeous AND affordable items. (Can't emphasize enough how wonderful it is to be able to afford such chic, stylish, classic, beautiful clothes and accesories) I'm most definitely a fan, an admirer, and a loyal customer.

Be Well & Best Wishes to you & your family.

Sincerely,

Paige Ellison