Respected Contributor

Pima Cotton Tops

[ Edited ]

Just ran errands and went to Costco.  They have the nicest Pima cotton tops by Orvis for only $12.99!

Four colors, pink, white, black and a medium shade of blue.  I wear a medium top in Talbots clothing and other brick and mortar stores.  I got two in the medium size and they fit me perfectly.  The pink is very peachy and is pictured.  

F7790407-DADF-4AC1-9BD8-0CCD5E9FDE7D.jpeg

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

I like that Costco carries Orvis and have purchased several of their items.  I like the style and sleeve length on this one.   Will be checking on these for sure.  It's about time for us to have a "Costco trip".   We keep a running Costco list and even get our pets' meds there.  

Thanks for the alert @4kitties 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@4kitties    That's a great price but if they're anything like Isaac's, I wouldn't have them.  His must be line dried or they shrink, and after dry, they're a wrinkled mess and need ironing.  Who wants to iron tee shirts?

If I were you, I'd wash one and see how they launder ( unless you like to iron).

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I have bought the Orvis products from Costco and found they hold up really well.  Your caution is noted and justified.   I usually do pick up one item to wash/try out and then purchase more if I like them.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

I have not yet laundered them.  Will keep my fingers crossed for a good result!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor

I've had good experiences with clothes from Costco, well worth the price. Many times I don't care if the clothes last year after year after year.....

Trusted Contributor

I bought the coral one yesterday.  Wanted to try out the size before I bought the other colors, and it fits very well.

Next trip to Costco I will be buying the other colors.

Orvis 's quality is very good, and the weight of this tshirt is excellent.