Honored Contributor

Re: Petite and Pear shaped looking for pants

Christopher and Banks offers petite pants for pear shape women as well as those who have a fuller tushy...like me.

I love them.  They fit very well.  I always buy them on sale.  Sign up for e-mail.  Talbots makes them too and they also offer shorts  and capris.  I wear pants from both companies.

Honored Contributor

@JenpoodeeIf you are curvy, the smaller the bottom of the pant the more exaggerated the hip is.  These are a straight drop and don't come in with a sharp angle to the bottom.

Rafella Sepreme Modern Boot Cut.

Rafaella Supreme Modern Bootcut Pants

This pant cuts in sharply from the hip to the ankle.  The hip is more obvious because of the narrow ankle.  Any way she stands, the hip will be noticeable because of the narrow leg opening.

Rafaella Solid Power Stretch Pants

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  Surprisingly, Sam's club carries some nice fitting Rafaella pants at very reasonable prices.

Contributor

I am pear shaped and I wear D&C and Susan Graver. I have worn them for ages and I will continue to do so. You didn't mention it you have heavier legs. If you do stick to straight legs and not leggings. I can't seem to get the right size in Isaac Mizrahi clothing but his tops are great.