Occasional Contributor

My very first Susan Graver purchase was a petite black, long-sleeved polyester blouse/shirt and since then I have bought others but have never seen petite ones again. Enough of the knit tops, Susan, give us something more special and in petites please.

Trusted Contributor

Susan seems to only focus on the cheap to make liquid knit. She's not so much a designer, as a mass producing marketer. She won't make as much money for the Q making petite tops, so don't look for very many of them. It's all about the bottom line for her. She can't make clothes that flatter her own figure, let alone anyone else.

Frequent Contributor

Best of luck in getting Susan or any other designer on this shopping channel to offer tops in petite sizes. They show pants in petities but not tops. Not everyone is tall enough to wear those long tops that are being shown.....I would like to wear a 'top' with my pants and skirts...not a dress.!! I shop elsewhere for my fashion....get more choices...and better prices.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I agree SG really does not look her best in most of her fashions and she's trying to sell them to petite women.

Occasional Contributor

Petite tops are even more important today when over-long tunics are being touted as the fashion of the day.

Trusted Contributor

I really don't believe Susan designs anything, it's just her name on that stuff. It's my bet she no longer works for 'a large retailer' because they let her go. (I don't get the slightest hint of style from her.) My guess is she just sells the cheap to make liquid fiber things for the Q. Even if she does design them, I would never consider her a designer, a mass marketer, yes, designer, never! A designer would make clothes that look good on women, and use better fabric.