Honored Contributor

Peruvian Connection! 20+FSH!

Wow! This never happens from such high quality classics and some updated! That lamb leather blazer is mine! Yaeh!.......

Do you like Peruvian Connection?

Transcending time and trend, the classic blazer is reimagined in sublimely soft and supple leather. Tailored with a notch collar, single-button closure, strategic seaming; buttoning cuffs; welt pockets. Lined with our signature manta print.

Super Contributor

Re: Peruvian Connection! 20+FSH!

I haven't purchased anything from them, but I have "reverse engineered" some of their knits.

Esteemed Contributor

Peruvian Connection is an excellent place to buy well made basic items in high quality fabrics. Occasionally, I might buy one of their colorful artsy pieces on sale. For items like the black turtleneck, the initial price may seem high, but years from the purchase date when the sweater is still looking good and serving you it will prove to be money well spent.

Thanks for the heads up about the 20 off sale items.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

Thanks for this! I just bought three dresses on sale. I love their clothes - they are pricey but amazing quality and you can get great deals by stocking up during sales.
Trusted Contributor

That lamb jacket is beautiful, a great fashion investment, ECBG.

I had not heard of Peruvian Connection until I found a pristine garnet colored long silk scarf at the Goodwill last year for $1.50. When I got home and googled it, I was pretty pleased.

While PC prices are prohibitive for me, I just perused the website and thoroughly enjoyed window shopping. Gorgeous clothing!

Respected Contributor

Fabrics are beautiful. Sweaters are unique. I wore them best with my younger sleeker body rather than my more rounded mature body. They have a store in Sante Fe.