Valued Contributor
On 2/6/2015 1jac said:
On 2/5/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

I was really intrigued with this sweater design and color combinations. I think most of us have more WK sweaters than we ever dreamed we would accumulate. It's just new colors and designs keep coming and we keep buying. So when this unusual sweater made it's debut I thought this is going to be something very different than the previous WK's. I ordered all the colors and they are all really wonderful and interesting combinations. As I was trying them with different pieces I pulled out my WK scarves and of course the brick red scarf with the black/brick combination worn with the long black WK skirt and/or pants is fabulous. Also the brick red jacket and skirt with the black/brick red is a no brainer. Louis had mentioned the Curry in the Olive/Curry combo is not the same color as Nutmeg but it is in the same family and looks good with the Nutmeg scarf and Olive WK skirts. The pop of mulberry in the walnut/mulberry is so unexpected and looks so designer with all the walnut bottoms; including the walnut WK pants from several seasons ago. Lastly the stone/caneel with stone WK pencil skirt or ponte pants is beyond fabulous. Love the fit, the length, the neckline and the sleeves. A winner in my wardrobe.

Anybody else have Iris Apfel's huge red bead necklace? It looks sensation with this black/red top. I love some of her stuff. Many of Heidi Daus's pieces look great also. Her big disk in "black diamonds" looks super with stone.

Happy Lady it is always such a pleasure to read your in-depth reviews. I'm sure you have pushed many a Linea Lady who might have been on the fence over it about an item. You are thorough and succinct, and handle the occasional cranky response to one of your comments with humor and patience. I'm sure you must be an excellent and formidable lawyer. Write on HL, write on!!

Thank you 1jac for you nice words. I only get annoyed if someone owes me money and doesn't pay me back. I don't take any of this personally. LOL..

Respected Contributor

Wow, gals, thanks for the great reviews! I was passing on this, but now I'm in for the Black/Brick!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

I hesitated because it appeared from the photos that it might hug the rear, a look I'm not so crazy about, & because & wanted at least 3 of the oversized WKs to wear with leggings. Now that the reviews are coming in & it's clear that it's not nearly as long as it appears in print & that the bottom ribbing is loose, I'm definitely in. I think it's the most sophisticated & interesting sweater so far in the collection, & that stone/caneel look that LDO had on Brenda was a WOW.

Occasional Contributor

Can anyone advise me regarding sizing? I'm between small and medium, sort of balanced between top and bottom and wonder whether to order the medium so that it's not too tight around the hip. I read that it's supposed to skim, basically I'm just trying to avoid a return.