Frequent Contributor

I think I read here somewhere that pebble crepe crops were coming. LDO regular length pants are too short for me, but I might be able to handle the crops if they're not too cropped or too wide-legged. I have two of the pebble crepe tops with pockets and two more on order, so I know I love this fabric. Anybody know about the crop pants?

Respected Contributor

From the Blog....Louis responding to questions about the PC Crop Pants....

…..coming in JUNE………I will be bringing you the SLIMMER LEG PEBBLE CREPE CROP PANT & A SLEEVELESS BALLET NECK TUNIC WITH POCKETS….all in…..BLACK……COFFEE BEAN….&….WHITE…..the white pant will be lined…..you will have them in time for MEMORIAL DAY….I hope!

Yes…..I did a new crop pebble crepe pant….the leg is a little slimmer, because that was the main objection to the last one. Maybe slimming the leg will get these reordered. Whatever size you bought before buy again…..but be patient….they are coming later in the season

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, Seka, for the information. I was hoping they would be available by April. It gets hot here early.

Respected Contributor
I love the Pebble Crepe and I am buying 2 Black and 2 White Crop pants to go with my Black, Navy and Chili Pepper sleeved tunics and a White and Black sleeveless tunic. I'm not taking any chances on no reorder!
"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor
On 2/9/2014 Sheesh said: I love the Pebble Crepe and I am buying 2 Black and 2 White Crop pants to go with my Black, Navy and Chili Pepper sleeved tunics and a White and Black sleeveless tunic. I'm not taking any chances on no reorder!

That might not be a bad idea! Just think of all the outfits you can make. I have the chili pepper and navy pebble crepe tops and wear the navy one a ton. The black and olive are on their way to me.

Occasional Contributor

Does anybody have the number? Are they up for order? Thank you.

Regular Contributor
On 2/9/2014 simba mom said:

Does anybody have the number? Are they up for order? Thank you.

They're not expected until June Smiley Sad

I'm in for at least one pair. That will probably increase by June!

Esteemed Contributor

Finally! Love the PC pants. The only thing that was a problem with them was the fullness and the rise. A slimmer version of this pant will sell out instantly- maybe even before it is aired.

Honored Contributor
On 2/10/2014 queendiva said:

Finally! Love the PC pants. The only thing that was a problem with them was the fullness and the rise. A slimmer version of this pant will sell out instantly- maybe even before it is aired.

ITA - Just bought pebble crepe in black at Nordstrom even though I really wished the leg were somewhat slimmer. Will take a look at Louis' version if there are any left in June.