Esteemed Contributor

I saw the complaints for what was called old, dowdy clothes on Fashion Day. So I am surprised that this label is not getting much buzz here. For me I wore those bell bottoms in jr high as we called it back then. Message t shirts have been knocked off to death. I must say Sandra can carry this look off.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I figure this stuff with the cutesy messages is for mostly the younger set.  I'll defer to them.   I never wear gray; I look old enough as it is. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I am watching the show. Not sure why, but it really surprised me that this brand sells leather. Would expect them to be all things vegan.Smiley Happy

Nancy Drew 1, I was just telling hubby that same thing about the jeans. They call them flare, but they are bell bottoms.

Respected Contributor

Re: PeaceLoveWorld

[ Edited ]

I have three zip hoodies from this line and they are well made. But the fleece is heavy, so I can only wear in very cold winter.  I think the prices are ridiculous on qvc and maybe that's what's scaring folks off. I only purchase this line from their website, on a clearance sale. The hoodies I grabbed were 89$  originally. I paid about $15 to 20. My daughter grabbed a pair of their fleece pants from the website that were about 65$ at original price and she got them for 15 bucks. You can also use a promo code for deeper discounts if you search for one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

I am watching the show. Not sure why, but it really surprised me that this brand sells leather. Would expect them to be all things vegan.Smiley Happy

Nancy Drew 1, I was just telling hubby that same thing about the jeans. They call them flare, but they are bell bottoms.

The whole leather thing surprised me also. Doesn't bother me but after all the peace, love and rock and roll talk she then breaks out the leather jacket.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

I like this line.  I've gotten a few things - very well made and comfortable.

"love attracts love"

Respected Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I like this line.  I've gotten a few things - very well made and comfortable.

"love attracts love"

Love my PLW items.  I have the regular jeans, not the wide bottom.  I have 4-5 sweatshirts and the original L-Sleeve top in white with LOVE in red print.  I am 63 next week.  Never too old for love!  I like the special touches on her items.  She makes them special and unique, like me Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

"The whole leather thing surprised me also. Doesn't bother me but after all the peace, love and rock and roll talk she then breaks out the leather jacket."

EXACTLY!🤔😋

Respected Contributor

Real leather surprised this leather loving lady too. Guess fall/winter styles are coming.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is graphic