Honored Contributor

Re: Peace, Love, World.......seriously?!

I actually thought it was really pretty and feminine looking. Would I buy it? No, because I felt it looked better on taller ladies, and I am only 5'4"....I also think a lot would have to do with how you styled it......

Esteemed Contributor

Not a big fan of her line either.  Overpriced for sure.......and what is it with the dusters lately?   I am also only 5'4" so I simply can't pull it off but I don't think they are attractive at all.  JMO, they make women look heavier.

Esteemed Contributor

I can picture this on Keira Knightly in Pride & Predjudice over her nightgown. 

Honored Contributor

For some reason, the name "Marie Antoinette" came to miind when I saw it!

(google images)

Valued Contributor

Would I buy it? No. But one of the skinny mini models was wearing it during the Katy P shoe show and it looked cute on her!

Regular Contributor

Oh, I know exactly what you mean.  I have noticed that with this brand.  It just makes no sense and most is clown=like.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not something I would wear but I've seen much much much worse than this.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I call this entire line EMBARRASSING.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

It's an OPTION! If you're not a customer what's to be embarrassed? Some folks are easily rattled/intimidated by other's free choices

I think for some this is obviously an opportunity to bash and insult...not surprising. I might have the same reaction to their fashion choices if we could only see them (and get past their Hideous personalities) Woman LOL Monday night fashions at Q seem to have evolved to contemporary styles and I LOVE IT!!!!! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

It's an OPTION! If you're not a customer what's to be embarrassed? Some folks are easily rattled/intimidated by other's free choices

I think for some this is obviously an opportunity to bash and insult...not surprising. I might have the same reaction to their fashion choices if we could only see them (and get past their Hideous personalities) Woman LOL Monday night fashions at Q seem to have evolved to contemporary styles and I LOVE IT!!!!! 

@Chi-town girl You go girl!! I totally agree with you.  I love these comptemporary styles and not looking like everyone else.