Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peace, Love, World brand?

@BirkiLady wrote:

They have to be the Peace, Love, World brand. Look them up on-line and I'll bet you'll find them. Sorry, if I offended you with my comments about them. 

Don't apologize......its an opinion and everyone should be able to express theirs one way or the other without feeling bad about it....good or bad opinions....

Respected Contributor

The line is very comfortable.  I am glad there is something for everyone on the Q.  On the weekends, I go for a 10 mile run, come back and clean up.  These are best to slip on after that.  They are loose and soft and relaxing. 

Deb

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@house_cat

I like anything with enough cotton in them.

So far, this brand does not disappoint.

i was in the market for a unique color, and this brand provides that.

really would be just as pleased without the affirmation splattered all over, but the one on the hood can be hidden (would prefer smaller and embroidered in a pretty font.)

‘love the dip-dyed pulls and outside top-stitching —all Of this costs extra.

would not wear this to work if I was still working

purchased lilac tsv and pewter/lilac joggers

21A7536C-CFC9-412E-80D8-861643C3D084.jpeg1CF8AB50-BDDD-4250-9A9B-DF4DE638D3BA.jpeg14A628AC-5887-4F70-A1D4-74B5C43B1745.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I think the older ladies look silly and trying to appear hip....but I put these clothes in the same category as Barefoot Dreams, over rated.  This vendor just irritates me.  

Regular Contributor

No need to apologize.  I have been trying to find them with no luck.  I have fallen for the hype of this brand and been unhappy with the purchases.  I was just curious about the price of the jeans and thinking they might be something my young daughter in law would like.  Still no luck tho in locating them. 

Regular Contributor

I agree 50 is the new 30 but she looks dumb. This clothes looks like it should be for 14 years olds

Contributor

Just watched a presentation on four nexting pouches selling for $50, regular price over $70?  They have got to be kidding.  And Pat, a very attractive lady, looks as if she is dressed as a teenager in those clothes.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1I find fabulous 100% pima cottons (all styles and colors) at LL Bean. Since I'm pretty much a jeans-type female, I seldom wear anything like you just posted. However, the pants are really cute and I could see myself in them if they were warm and cozy! Don't do any wording on my clothing ever. Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady

Here is my pov

i cannot wear lots of styles presented over the last three years. I CAN wear higher-rise pants.

i miss pure cotton...I get a rash from man-made.

my figure calls for high-rise pants and shorter tops.

in the hippie days, I worked in a clothing store featuring mouth-watering styles, but could not afford them.

I am going to be critical of “new” styles/fabrics now...please pardon my rant:

I HATE the “dumbing down” of clothing.

LONG, long shark-bite hems are the pitts...and they are made with tacky, mismatched fabrics are for bag-ladies!

Remember my ire is fueled by the fact that I am short!

TACKY TACKY TACKY and I have gotten so taken on c@ap fabrics that pill. The manufacturers send us fabrics from China saturated in formaldehyde, etc.

So PLW, in my estimation, so far, CARES enough to add small details (ok remember some clothing from the past?) So I am supporting them.

28A79CD5-1558-489A-B824-7AAFE1894443.jpeg

Kerstyn wore this  one Saturday on air. PLW Lord & Taylor 100%cotton $100... I will gladly pay that much for a top like this and apparently so will multitudes. Why can’t the manufacturers get a clue? This is the style...please make this for us.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

This line is definitely for the "younger generation" who has no idea what "hippie" is. Terribly unsophisticated and the messages are like going to. Prayer service. Enough with this line .