Trusted Contributor

Re: Peace, Love, World brand?

wrote:

I cannot imagine opening up my closet to find only affirmation clothes.  Let's see, what affirmation shall I wear today?  I don't think so.  Plus, the vendor's tee shirts are not 100% pima cotton or 95% cotton and 5% spandex -- so why the high price?  This line reminds me of that Kathy that sold plastic handbags for a while and made money and ran (she was married to Bruce) and he did the same thing except he had cheap leather bags.  Yes, they make money and run and the joke is on the customer.  Cat Tongue

Hmmm,  I don't really feel the "joke" is on the customer. WE are free to order and free to return if unhappy.  I ordered the Pristine hoodie and if I don't like it, back it will go.  It will be my third purchase from this line .  I don't feel like I have been duped. lol

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Re: Peace, Love, World brand?

wrote:

wrote:

I cannot imagine opening up my closet to find only affirmation clothes.  Let's see, what affirmation shall I wear today?  I don't think so.  Plus, the vendor's tee shirts are not 100% pima cotton or 95% cotton and 5% spandex -- so why the high price?  This line reminds me of that Kathy that sold plastic handbags for a while and made money and ran (she was married to Bruce) and he did the same thing except he had cheap leather bags.  Yes, they make money and run and the joke is on the customer.  Cat Tongue

Hmmm,  I don't really feel the "joke" is on the customer. WE are free to order and free to return if unhappy.  I ordered the Pristine hoodie and if I don't like it, back it will go.  It will be my third purchase from this line .  I don't feel like I have been duped. lol

@twocent. You are so right Two.  We are free to order what we want.  No one is forcd or coerced into ordering from QVC or any website.

Buyer beware!

I love the TSV, but not everyone likes what I like .  I love the hood and find it stylish and updated.  It is cozy and comfy and soft.  I'm very pleased 3.5 out of 4!! 

I hope you love yours!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"