Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash - New for August + 8/15 TS

@Blingqueen023 - her Cubano print is beautiful.  This would look great with your bag. Check out Macy's too @Pecky found some for $20. 

Patricia Nash Tropical Cuban Black Leather Interchangeable Guitar Strap
542-157
Patricia Nash Leather Interchangeable Guitar Strap

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - here's your bag hanging out with my guitar strap Heart

patricia-nash-monte-viso-tooled-leather-guitar-strap-d-20170803155325657-566774_alt3.jpg

@Chi-town girl You had to show me that? Woman Surprised  That looks pretty hot.  I may be able to get away with the strap from that dooney tuscana satchel bag I have.  Your strap has some dark brown on it and so does the dooney wide strap.  That dooney wide strap I never used with the satchel partly because the strap is very weighty.  You really know how to play with one's mindhahahahahahahahaha.  That black leather looks so rich.  I can't wait to see it presented.  I'm going to bed after dinner on Monday night to make sure I'm up at midnight.  I like the fact that you can pick the number of easy pays with them.  I won't have to pay for it for six long months like on the Q.  Two will do me, lol  HSN is so much better then the Q.  I so love the shape of this bag.  Very classy looking.  c'mon Tuesday!!!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - here's your bag hanging out with my guitar strap Heart

patricia-nash-monte-viso-tooled-leather-guitar-strap-d-20170803155325657-566774_alt3.jpg

@Chi-town girl You had to show me that? Woman Surprised  That looks pretty hot.  I may be able to get away with the strap from that dooney tuscana satchel bag I have.  Your strap has some dark brown on it and so does the dooney wide strap.  That dooney wide strap I never used with the satchel partly because the strap is very weighty.  You really know how to play with one's mindhahahahahahahahaha.  That black leather looks so rich.  I can't wait to see it presented.  I'm going to bed after dinner on Monday night to make sure I'm up at midnight.  I like the fact that you can pick the number of easy pays with them.  I won't have to pay for it for six long months like on the Q.  Two will do me, lol  HSN is so much better then the Q.  I so love the shape of this bag.  Very classy looking.  c'mon Tuesday!!!

THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

On clearance $20 free shipping

Patricia Nash Magliano Tropicana Summer Printed Push-Button Umbrella
554-974
Patricia Nash Tropicana Summer Umbrella

I bought that yesterday!

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

554-974

I bought that yesterday!

@winamac1  Great find!  Love the colors in that.  Pattern is nice also.  Very pretty.  enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

Hi Bling.  Happy Saturday!!  Are you talking about the TS on HSN bag?  It did not come in dark brown but it came in a couple of shades of tan/brown.  The turq and brown one looked to have a darker brown in it.  I missed out on the preorder, but to be honest..I'm not sure which one I want.  I loved 3 or 4 of the color selections.  I absolutely LOVE that turq / brown, but I wonder if that combo will limit what I can wear with it.  Thoughts????  I'm loving all of PN's offerings.  This collection is her best yet, and I want that cute little change purse too --though I have 0 need for it!!!

@winamac1  I think of tooling as being rather casual but the turquoise color will go with anything.  Turquoise is a true neutral and this is not a wimpy, summertime aqua color but is dark enough to hold up to winter. 

While I love the turquoise tooled leather, I really didn't care for the style of any of the bags.  The square cross-body with the handle was nice but too small.  The rest didn't suit me. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have an idea, why not buy a relatively inexpensive Mexican tooled bag in dark brown or black and paint the tooling turquoise yourself using leather paints?  I just got some from Amazon to use on another project. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

554-974

I bought that yesterday!

@winamac1  Great find!  Love the colors in that.  Pattern is nice also.  Very pretty.  enjoy it!

THanks!  I couldn't pass it up for $20 and free ship Bling!  I have a few raincoats that have bright colors in them! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

patricia-nash-rossano-leather-crossbody-organizer-d-201708031458576~566484_439.jpg

Here is another new bag on HSN.  They have it in some of the same patterns as the TS.  Cost now is $149.99

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 - this would be a great travel bag with the built in wallet / lots of organization

*NOTE FOR EVERYONE PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM PN - REGISTER YIOUR ITEM FOR FREE REPAIRS AT PN -SEE THE DESCRIPTION*

Patricia Nash Rossano Leather Crossbody Organizer

Patricia Nash Rossano Turquoise Tooled Leather Crossbody Organizer
The latest addition to our crossbody organizers is perfect for today's busy woman who refuses to sacrifice great style for easy organization. The sized-just-right, multi-compartment handbag blends fashion with function, offering lots of pockets and a built-in organizer so you can leave your wallet at home and still keep everything in its place.

Good to Know
  • Unless specified in the description, "leather" can refer to a variety of skins, including, but not limited to, cowhide, pigskin and lambskin. 
  • Product is made from 100% Italian leather and manufactured/sewn in China.
  • Includes card to warranty/register your purchase.
  • Registering provides a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer's defects in material or workmanship from the date of purchase, when purchased from an authorized Patricia Nash retailer.
  • Guarantee is limited to damages not caused by normal wear and tear over time, to customer abuse or staining, or to airline handling and other transit damages.
  • Partner offers free repair service for its registered products, whenever possible
  • Please contact the above web address with any questions and for a paid shipping return label to send your bag for inspection and/or repair.
  • Please allow for 4 to 6 weeks for processing.
  • This limited lifetime warranty extends only to the original owner
Size/Profile:Small, rectangular accordion-style bag
Walls:Distressed brown, Italian leather with burned edge finish
Embellishment:Turquoise, floral tooled patterns on front
Strap:Flat, thin crossbody strap with adjustable buckle
Exterior:Removable, decorative old-fashioned key charm on leather strap; embossed, signature grape leaf logo on pull tab
Construction:Heavy, hand-crafted stitching
Hardware:Antiqued silvertone
Closure:Double flap tops with slip pocket under each
Interior:One flap features a push-lock and key closure with a large interior compartment and 1 zipper pocket The other flap has zippered sides that unfolds into an organized, wallet-type compartment with 2 slip pockets, 1 zippered pocket, 8 credit card slots, ID window, small tech pocket, small snapped pocket and a pen holder
Lining:Faux suede/velvety
Additional Features:Care tote
Warranty:Manufacturer's lifetime limited
Size & Content
Measurements:Approx. 8-1/4"L x 2-1/2"W x 9"H with 21-1/2"L to 24"L strap drop
Shell:100% Italian leather
Country of Origin:Imported

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri