Respected Contributor

I checked out the silk ones and they are worth a try, I've decided. They're on sale at wintersilks...

Contributor

Hi GraceCO, could you please provide the item number for the silk liners at wintersilks? I went to the site but did not see any pany liners. TIA

Respected Contributor

Wintersilk has a sale but I'm clueless re what size to order. If anyone got theirs from wintersilk could you please advise. TIA.

Respected Contributor

Wintersilk has a sale but I'm clueless re what size to order. If anyone got theirs from wintersilk could you please advise. TIA.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a pair from Amazon and would love to order silk but the Silk website only has long underwear listed. They all have a cuff on bottom which would make them difficult to shorten.

Valued Contributor
I am intrigued by the idea of pant liners. I am thrilled with my WK pants (first time purchasing this item) and want to avoid the bagginess you all mentioned. This may sound like a stupid question, but what hosiery do you wear under these liners - tights, trouser socks, etc? Not too bulky with all those layers? Also, which of these liners do you most recommend and style numbers if possible. Thanks.
Super Contributor
On 8/17/2014 1jac said: I am intrigued by the idea of pant liners. I am thrilled with my WK pants (first time purchasing this item) and want to avoid the bagginess you all mentioned. This may sound like a stupid question, but what hosiery do you wear under these liners - tights, trouser socks, etc? Not too bulky with all those layers? Also, which of these liners do you most recommend and style numbers if possible. Thanks.

I prefer to wear pantyhose under knits even with the liner. L'eggs Sheer Energy.

Esteemed Contributor
Winter Silks has a item in their Underlayers area called lightweight silk below knee shorties. They only come a couple of inches below the knee and have a fitted cuff. Looks like these would do the trick.