Honored Contributor

Monday nite line up is old and stale! They need to change it up. Too much LOGO and Issac.  Lets see new lines and rotate them week to week. Make the show more spontaneous and less  boring. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Monday nite line up is old and stale! They need to change it up. Too much LOGO and Issac.  Lets see new lines and rotate them week to week. Make the show more spontaneous and less  boring. 

That show, "Inspired Style" that kicks it off on Mon can't get anymore boring.  Since I channel flip, I have to agree with the OP on this one.  Seems like every time I flip back over it's the same line being shown.  I feel for any of you staying tuned in.  That would be painful tv.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

I hope QVC is listening!

Honored Contributor

They are in PM Style as filler for a dull, boring show of recycled fashions. QVC needs to hire some new vendors.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to think PM Style and Lisa were stale....NOW I know what stale is. I can't watch that stuff for more than 5 minutes, any of it or them.  No fun watching middleaged people trying to act and talk like teenagers. They are all "obsessed" with everything. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

skylark, what's wrong? You are not obsessed with all of the  "elevated basics". They are "sick!"