Occasional Contributor

I don't understand why Isaac and Lori Goldstein have to be in PM Style whenever they have been on the previous 2 hours before.  Why can't there be more Liz Claiborne, Denim & Co., and Louis Del Olio (to name a few)???

Honored Contributor

I agree with you, but I guess they are going to feature the brands that are selling, or the ones they want to try to sell more of. Ever since PM style moved to 10 PM, I don't watch anymore because I get up at 5:30 in the morning to go to work. I watched it over the holidays once when I did not have to go to work the next day, and I don't think I'm missing that much by not watching regularly. 

Honored Contributor

Ain't that the truth!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

i never watch IM or Lori so certainly not interested in watching them at ten o'clock - PMS isn't and never will be the same.  Bad show.

Honored Contributor

Probably because they are already there.  It adds more vendors to PMS.

Respected Contributor

Just MHO, but I believe strongly that QVC pushes the brands they have "bought into".  I feel positive they own SG outright.  I also suspect that they have a strong financial interest in both IM and LOGO NOGO.  I feel equally sure they don't own Louis or Bob or H or LC.   Easy explanation in my mind of why they push the other  two brands.  

Respected Contributor

I used to enjoy PM Style. Gave it up about a year ago. Saving money! Between the frenetic style of the host and the lack of assortment in the line-up, I quit watching.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Just MHO, but I believe strongly that QVC pushes the brands they have "bought into".  I feel positive they own SG outright.  I also suspect that they have a strong financial interest in both IM and LOGO NOGO.  I feel equally sure they don't own Louis or Bob or H or LC.   Easy explanation in my mind of why they push the other  two brands.  

You are correct in saying that they push the brands they own,  they do "own" Halston and LC. 

I am pretty sure that Louis is the owner of his label and suspect that Bob is too.  They came to the Q years ago and deals were different back then,  again this is my interpretation. 

Respected Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I agree with you, but I guess they are going to feature the brands that are selling, or the ones they want to try to sell more of. Ever since PM style moved to 10 PM, I don't watch anymore because I get up at 5:30 in the morning to go to work. I watched it over the holidays once when I did not have to go to work the next day, and I don't think I'm missing that much by not watching regularly. 

Moving that show to the late timeslot was a killer for me too.  Rarely do I catch any of it.  I used to be a big PMS shopper when it was on at a normal hour.  I don't think I am really missing much anyway.

Super Contributor

10:00 in the east is too late for PM style for me - I might watch 10 minutes or so before turn it off to sleep. They definitely need more variety.