Honored Contributor

About a year ago, I started keeping a fashion board on Pinterest. I have favorite "white shirts/blouses", "jeans & casual outfits", "outfits w/ blazers", "casual sweater looks", etc. I can look through from time to time and get ideas how to re-style items I already own or what accessories to add that keep showing up repeatedly in outfits I choose. 

Does anyone else enjoy the fashion ideas on Pinterest?

Honored Contributor

i was, but I use pinterest differently now

used to keep track of stuff I wanted to buy for each season 

Honored Contributor

I use Pinterest to save things, but I haven’t started a fashion board yet. Since I like clothes and making outfits I guess it’s rather odd I haven’t. I tend to make similar outfits just with different items. Maybe I need some new inspiration. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  You've given me a brilliant idea, Merci Beaucoup, mon amie! 

I've decided to grow out my pixie hairdo to a one length (to the chin) bob style.  I have a feeling this is going to be challenging for me.  I will mine Pinterest for different styles to get me to my goal!  Right now I have about 25 links to various websites saved.  Having it all in one place would be abfab!  

Thank you for sharing your idea.  Squeals of glee.

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian   I searched on Pinterest "Growing Out a Pixie" & amazing ideas/styles for along the way came up for me to save. I have a little curly ponytail...no haircuts for months before lockdown. DH cut a bit off neck length to keep it even to sides. I've almost made it. Now just have to add about 2"-3" in length to the entire style. Wishing you good luck. 🍀 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian   I searched on Pinterest "Growing Out a Pixie" & amazing ideas/styles for along the way came up for me to save. I have a little curly ponytail...no haircuts for months before lockdown. DH cut a bit off neck length to keep it even to sides. I've almost made it. Now just have to add about 2"-3" in length to the entire style. Wishing you good luck. 🍀 

@Shanus  Thank you, sweetie!  Love the mental image I have of your "little curly ponytail"!  I lost my hairstylist (she moved) and the new one didn't cut the pixie too well.  Then the quaratine happened so I think the universe was nudging me.  Giggles.  I am off to create my Pinterest page!

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus  Thank you, sweetie!  Love the mental image I have of your "little curly ponytail"!  I lost my hairstylist (she moved) and the new one didn't cut the pixie too well.  Then the quaratine happened so I think the universe was nudging me.  Giggles.  I am off to create my Pinterest page!

@Misplaced Parisian   Unfortunately, nothing worse than a badly cut pixie...you can see the layers, not blended, too short on top, too round, etc. It was all or nothing for me...no layers. Wow, seems like forever. Still a few shorter pieces, but I'm hanging in there. Loving Pinterest for inspiration.