Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

@ECBG   What length is your necklace?  I like some of the Linea ones but they are way too long on me  -I am 5’4” - and I do not always want to double them up.  Going to check out site you mentioned.  Thank you for advice - appreciated.

Hi @dulwich I've been under the weather and miserable but trying to get better and catch up.  Don't want to think about shopping!  But I love to wear necklaces, particularly long ones, and have all kinds of tricks to adjust the length.  Most long necklaces can be shortened with a well positioned safety pin!  Linea does have great jewelry.

@dulwich Which necklace my Dear?Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo @AmericanBulldogMom @Icegoddess @crawford5153 

@cherry and Cheerleaders, 

I only made a dent in wrapping last night.  Shadow (whom I was told would leave the presents alone) helped himself this morning to a gift, just settled in for "the chew", DH grabbed it.  Guess I did need that fence!  I guess DH will now be on "tree duty"!!!

Today is retail's cotton blouse and green cardigan.  Our scarf.  Etsy er's  which I love!

Merry Christmas my dear friends!🎄🎁🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁🎄🎄🎁🎁❤❤❤🎁🎁🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

20191224_101520.jpg

Another lovely look!  Shadow "thought" that present was his so he was only doing a little unwrapping lol.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @crawford5153 @NYCLatinaMe @Icegoddess @AmericanBulldogMom @cherry  and Cheerleaders  

I dragged myself in to open today but once I get going I'm good.  I've never been a morning person. 

I wore a remix today and was totally comfy in a light weight sweater in the 65 degrees. 

I got my pendant from Chris this morning. 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzeoLe6nSrU

Me 18.jpg

One World velvet kimono, Express textured sleeveless mock neck and BR Sloan trousers

I think I like you more in that length top (the kimono).  It seems to make you look taller.  Is it just this picture or do others agree with me?  You have such a great, tiny little waist.  I think if you were standing up straight, that would be very visible as well.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   Love that Gramercy 22 top!!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom 

I like your Doc Martens! I love boots just not a lot of opportunity to wear them in South Florida

@Andreatoo Not that much either in N Georgia.  ;-)  Though my children had Doc Martens in college when they were farther north in the cold and farther south in the Mississippi rain.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo @@crawford5153 @NYCLatinaMe @Icegoddess 

@AmericanBulldogMom @Shanus @ and Cheerleaders,

Brrrr.... It's cold!  I'm in our black duster sweater,  our burgundy plaid blouse,  and our barely boot cut denim.

Chris' pendant!

1. 20191227_111516.jpg20191227_090025.jpg
Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYw-dB6mzyo

you know the feeling you get when you hear a song that you haven't heard in so long you forgot it existed?! But you still no all of the words?!

When I got home from work last night my husband surprised me with 'hey let's go to the mall!' (my Hanukah present had arrived at the jewelry store)

Yes it was a nightmare but worth the trip. My new ring is beautiful and when I stopped into BR to get a quick look see I ended up with a gorgeous $90 blouse for $30?!!!!

Definitely worth it!

Me 19.jpg

Treasure & Bond (nordstrom house brand) flannel and KFTK bootcut

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@ECBG  A little off topic, just wanted to ask you how you wash/dry your slightly boot cut jeans? I love them so much and they fit so perfectly I don't want to ruin them. I'll even dry clean them to keep them that way. Thanks (I had a pair of Isaac M's pants and they shrunk about 2". Never again.)

@Judaline I don't mind answering at all my Dear.  Unless they have surface stains, I turn them inside out, wash in cold with Woolite dark and a cup of store brand white vinegar which I keep in the laundery room.  Line dry.  (When I do a week of my work laundry, I have to hang on huggable hangers in several doorways.

I never wear my work denim around the house.

@ECBG why the white vinegar?  Otherwise we have the same laundry routine.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@ECBG  A little off topic, just wanted to ask you how you wash/dry your slightly boot cut jeans? I love them so much and they fit so perfectly I don't want to ruin them. I'll even dry clean them to keep them that way. Thanks (I had a pair of Isaac M's pants and they shrunk about 2". Never again.)

@Judaline I don't mind answering at all my Dear.  Unless they have surface stains, I turn them inside out, wash in cold with Woolite dark and a cup of store brand white vinegar which I keep in the laundery room.  Line dry.  (When I do a week of my work laundry, I have to hang on huggable hangers in several doorways.

I never wear my work denim around the house.

@ECBG why the white vinegar?  Otherwise we have the same laundry routine.

@NYCLatinaMe White vinegar helps dye to stay put because of an acid.  Just think of dying Easter eggs.  White vinegar is always added to the cup of color.Smiley Happy