Respected Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

[ Edited ]

That's a cute hairstyle @Nonametoday ....

@ECBG  - I am sure which ever style you decide on you will look fantastic, good luck and best wishes.

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

This looks more like my hairstyle.  Mine came in a half-inch at a time. I had to grow it to this point.  My hairdresser advised this would look better on me because my face is so small I need hair to frame my face. This lady looks a lot like me and very blue eyes like this. My hair, however, came back almost all white with a little darker near the weight line.I don't use curlers. I blow it about 3 minutes and while slightly damp, I put product in, place it as I want with my hands and lightly comb it in place. I have more wrinkles than this lady. I have to use yellow makeup to hide areas of redness from shingles.  It takes a whole lot of work to get me presentable.

@Nonametoday :  I love your hair style.  But as someone with very fine hair, I could not pull it off.  Nothing in this universe could help either, because believe me I have tried anything and everything.

Honored Contributor

That's a good looking cut @Nonametoday .  I bet it looks great on you.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

That's a good looking cut @Nonametoday .  I bet it looks great on you.

@San Antonio Gal 

Thank you. I am loving the short hair. So easy to shampoo, blow a little and go.

Honored Contributor

My 2 cents, I would keep the perm even with short hair.  I find permed hair so much easier to deal with.  I found this pic which I know some would say is too young, but I think between you and your hairdresser you could come up with some middle ground.  Of course, if I took this pic to MY hairdresser, the first thing she would say is "she's got more hair than you", but I bet she'd be happy to see me wanting something that short, LOL.

Short curly hair.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Sunday's outfit:  Jessica Simpson fringe dress with the ever present black topper and Jessica Simpson pumps.

21 JUL 2024 Outfit.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

You look so very nice!

Respected Contributor

Like that look on you @Icegoddess .  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Thank you @Jk9 @ECBG .

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess   What a beautiful dress; you look great.  I'm a fan of Jessica Simpson items.  I have one of her handbags and a comforter set.