Trusted Contributor

Received the September Talbots catalog and I have been a bad girl shopping. 

Respected Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

@Calcgirl 

Oh good what did you buy, tops pants?

I haven't looked yet at my catalog.  Have behaved most of the summer as I purchased summer tops late spring and then didn't look after that.

Respected Contributor

I have always loved thier fall catalog!

Respected Contributor

Going to go online and look at the catalog. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

The last time I ordered from Talbots was 2020.

Esteemed Contributor

Chico's and WoolOver's are my downfall. Love their clothes and both have their new things out. Many have already sold out, as well. Natural fibers!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Calcgirl wrote:

@Calcgirl 

Oh good what did you buy, tops pants?

I haven't looked yet at my catalog.  Have behaved most of the summer as I purchased summer tops late spring and then didn't look after that.

Rockygems,

I purchased two tops. One is pictured on the model in pink with a pink jacket. I purchase d it in pink. The other is ribbed henly in burgundy to go with a pair of burgundy pants I have ( we shall see if the colors match, if not I have plenty of slacks the top would go well with. I loved the satin trim around the the edges, especially the sleeves, different .) They have a sale, buy one and get 50 % off on the second; spend $200 and get $50 off. I loved the burgundy quilted cropped jacket, but I live in Arizona and it was 116 yesterday, hard to get excited about coats.  I may have to keep my eye on it. 

Trusted Contributor

I forgot mention they have a buy one get 50% off second item and spend $200 and get $ 50 off.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

The last time I ordered from Talbots was 2020.

San Antonio,

They have a lot of casual clothing as well.  They have this new knit that feels heavenly. I love their Pima cotton tops. I have quite a few that are ages old and look new. I always look and shop when there are sales and ask my family for gift cards for birthdays and Mother's Day as well as Christmas.  

Honored Contributor

I always like their fall sweaters, but most of them are cashmere or wool blends which I can't wear.