Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@MickD 

I miss you! Good luck with moving and the house search I know it can be a stressful time

I got my second Moderna shot this afternoon. So far so good but my arm is sore once again!

00B75DF2-68A5-4384-9E03-EC65FF95E37C.jpegMartha Stewart funnel neck and yes I bought a couple more pairs of the hybrid PP's! LOL

Honored Contributor

@MickD 

SO wonderful to hear from you!  You've had a lot going on!  I know you would enjoy living where you can hike with your pup!

Your description sounds like a beautiful area!  I have enjoyed building and you may too.  

Sending you best wishes that you find the perfect location!

Honored Contributor

Picked up the dining chair cushions I had reupholstered.
(See thread in Home forum) I'm very pleased with the results. 

Old JCP cable knit sweater zip hoodie in black (Identical to the red one I wear and have posted. I definitely buy multiples of things I love & know I will wear often.)

Kohl's Croft & Barrow short sleeve v-neck ditsy floral tee

Levi's straight leg jeans

Keds sneakers

Have a Great Weekend, Everyone! 🌈

20346F7A-700F-4A66-B373-B36D54AB7B7A.jpeg

Closeup of print on my tee 

34162ED8-8FE1-4F78-94DC-D0A6A80C05C9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @wilma @MickD @Icegoddess 

@Judaline and Ladies,

The cold hit us.  We have several more small groups if days that the Appalachians generally have cold in the spring.  Morning 42 cold wind, afternoon bright with 60 cold wind.

I just wasn't "feeling" what I got ready last night for today.  I pulled out this top from Vince Camuto and textured cotton duster sweater from Habitat. 

20210416_174320.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG don't expect the cool weather to go away anytime soon.  They are even forecasting possible frost middle of next week here and your weather generally follows ours.  I brought the house plants back in Wednesday night and doesn't look like they will be going back out any time soon.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Where are you?

Got my second shot yesterday so of course I spent the day with another sore arm! Grrrrr

At least I haven't gotten sick like some people I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWkkZcQcb5Q

E4C22142-38FD-4F14-9ED4-465F6340F7D4.jpegJoan Rivers blow out seersucker blouse (breathable in the heat) and hybrid PP's. 
I highly recommend that everybody go over to Amazon and pick up a few pairs! Super comfy and reasonably priced at around $22. They do have some stretch to accommodate a muscular calf if you intend to wear them uncuffed like I do

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo I'm in North AL.

Honored Contributor

4.16.21.jpg

Hi Ladies! can you see the new white paint to the right?!?  Yes ...full on interior paint job and I'm going nuts.  Anyway.....celebrating my 54th birthday today!  Pulled myself together....I have no fingeprints left from cleaning and my fingers are swollen....We went out to Fisherman's restaurant, and now going to bed by 9.

I am wearing a new jcrew cashmere sweater.....my first purchase from there....omg...it's like buttah. CK jeans and earth brand shoes.  I am still a sloppy mess....can't wait to get a proper salon cut and color but it is what it is!

I will post the house zillow pics once it is listed.....what a crazy ride in just 3 short weeks!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD 

You look so happy!  I hope you will sell quickly and find a wonderful new home!  What fun! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor