Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@wilma I'm sorry you're not feeling well.  Hope you get better soon.

@ECBG I'm also sorry about your DIL.  Hope she recovers with no lingering effects.  My husband has never really regained his vigor since having Covid in 2020.  Some of that could just be the difficulty starting back up with a fitness program after so long off of it.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@ECBG I'm also sorry about your DIL.  Hope she recovers with no lingering effects.  My husband has never really regained his vigor since having Covid in 2020.  Some of that could just be the difficulty starting back up with a fitness program after so long off of it.

@Icegoddess 

DS and DIL didn't take the shots.  She's having a hard time!

Honored Contributor

Sunday's Outfit:  My gold Lurex sweater I wore a couple of weeks ago along with the black stretch velvet pants and a Tiara International Christmas sweater..  Bet ECBG remember that brand.  Finished it off with black sparkle peep toe pumps.  They don't show up well in the pic and I really didn't think they would be that noticeable, but my SS teacher mentioned to me how he could really see them at the back of the church.  I think a lot of that just depends on the lighting.  I have gold sparkles in my hair, but can't see it at all in my mirrors at home.  I did see them quite well in a bathroom mirror yesterday at a concert I went to though.  

17 DEC 23 Outfit.jpg17 DEC 23 Makeup.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess 

DS and DIL didn't take the shots.  She's having a hard time!

@ECBG I wouldn't blame them.  I only took it to stop wearing the mask and then they decided we had to wear masks again.  I had several questions about them, and not necessarily the ones making the rounds.  They were my own questions, and, to this day they have not been answered to my satisfaction.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Stunning outfit!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Oh, I don't blame them in the least; it was everyone's personal choice.  We didn't have a long discussion about it at the time.  They're adults and made their on decision as we all did.

Contributor

@Icegoddess You look festive and your makeup is on point!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

@Icegoddess 

@San Antonio Gal 

@ROMARY 

@minkbunny 

@kate2357 

@shoptilyadropagain 

@SoCal Bred 

Thank you so much, everyone, for your kind words and thoughts. I really appreciate your care and concern. Taking my medicines and resting. Feeling a bit better each day. 

Other than my asthma which I've mentioned here before, I have a compromised immune system. I think all the stress and craziness of the last month caught up with me. I hadn't been sleeping well, and my body just couldn't cope. Then my vertigo kicked in. 

I wasn't able to go to our choir party or rehearsal this week. My doctor said I could sing Christmas morning if I feel up to it. Hoping I can do that and go to my sister's house for dinner. 

@ECBG 

I hope your daughter-in-law feels better soon. Your ice skating scarf is cute.

@Icegoddess 

I like your embroidered sweater. Looks like a lot of details. Amazing craftsmanship. 

I hope Everyone enjoys the upcoming Holidays! 😊

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Happy Holidays and Happy, Safe New Year to all, including Alyssa!

Also, thinking of Andrea's sister and wishing her and family the very best.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).