Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Judaline wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom  I saw that thread questioning if bootcut jeans are in again.  I didn't even bother to open it up!  As far as I am concerned, they never went out of style.  They are all I wear, and I wear jeans everyday no matter what the temperature is.  I must own 50 pair of jeans.  They are my staple and fit my way of life.  I have worn jeans since high school and I am 66 years old.  Oh, I have long hair, too.  I don't listen to what other say we should do.  I do what is right for me.  Woman Wink

I so agree with all you said about jeans. Tell me, in your stash of jeans, are there any with flap pockets in back? For some reason my butt is gone. I need to accentuate it all I can. 

TIA

@Judaline 

That's why I like the flap pockets too! LOL both my Hudson's and True Religion have flap pockets

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous 71 and sunny. That's all about change here though..........

PLW top, NB/IM tank layered under, KFTK Natalie BC jeans, Dr Marten Sadie boots.

7D9C4B1E-57B4-4173-8463-2F2E102A9002.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  @Judaline 

These are at Nordstrom Rack right now along with a bunch of others. Just do a search for flap pockets

9017707.jpg

True Religion flap pocket straight jeans

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

228A77AC-74B9-4172-9FDB-CEA112519D97.jpeg

Heading to Church Bible Study.  Brown maxi skirt, coral top, brown floral blouse (all old).  The blouse is from Dress Barn and I think I've had it for about 10 years and I still get compliments.  I am noticing from these posts that something I read is true.  The mirror and the camera see things differently!  I have gained almost 30 pounds in the last 5 years.  I really see it in these pictures and it is helping motivate me to do something about it.  

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Gorgeous 71 and sunny. That's all about change here though..........

PLW top, NB/IM tank layered under, KFTK Natalie BC jeans, Dr Marten Sadie boots.

7D9C4B1E-57B4-4173-8463-2F2E102A9002.jpeg

You should wear yellow more often.  It really suits you.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

Pajama Day, the best day of Spirit Week!

PJ Salvage flannel jammies

Etsy necklace

LLB tank

Birki's cat clogs

@lolakimono 

I love it!  Jewelry with your pj's.  Once on camo day at my school, I wore pearls!  LOL I’m such a rebel! 😉

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal 

I can't imagine where those 30 pounds are?! You look tiny in the pictures! I'm flabbergasted!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@ECBG @Very nice outfit.I love your hair too.I was wondering if you ever wear those new thicker headbands.I think they would work with your face structure..I tried to wear but my face is too round.

@dex Thank you.  I wasn't fond of "those stretchy things" headbands when I was 10 years old!Smiley Happy

Also, hair down equals heat.  I wasn't about to use the curling iron today getting up at 7am.  It was all I could do to have any lunch to take.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennesseegal   I can't imagine you 30 pounds lighter - YIKES.  You would be tiny, tiny.  You look pretty darn good now!

Oh, and I must say that you look much nicer than I do when going to Bible study.  We do a pretty casual dress for our Bible study.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@ECBG @The headbands I am talking about are not the stretchy type.I am seeing them in our stores.