Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG Congratulations, it looks like it went really well.  So what happens next?  BTW, you look great, hair color came out nice (that must have been scary), and love the bracelets!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@ECBG Congratulations, it looks like it went really well.  So what happens next?  BTW, you look great, hair color came out nice (that must have been scary), and love the bracelets!

@NYCLatinaMe Honey, I just wait until she has hours for me!  I can see myself talking with her for hours as we each have items we're working with as we explain what we're doing.  FINALLY!!!  A design person as I am!!! Everyone around here is straight retail and couldn't understand what I say if they tried because they aren't "wired that way".  Does that make sense?

Wish you were near.  I have a feeling you, and I, and several others could chat forever!!!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

You have "found" your equal in this new manager and it will be awesome!  You both are on the same page and hope it all turns out to be as wonderful as you are.  

102556.gif

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 That's So beautiful!  Thank you!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@crawford5153 That's So beautiful!  Thank you!Smiley Happy

You are most welcome dear lady, hugs. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG so i guess wait for the job to post?  I do love fsashion and could spend hours talking about it, but would be afraid for my pocketbook!  Soft surroundigs looks like a big department store, like a smaller Macy's?

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe No, Soft Surroundings is about the size of a Talbots.   Unlike Talbots  though, they have about 2 designers who do jewelry.   I thought it was very nice.  Very much like statement necklaces made out of colored disks.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG I thought I saw  a home section.  Is that just online?

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe Some of my house is in the home section over 6 months ago.  We were discussing something about decorating.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe Some of my house is in the home section over 6 months ago.  We were discussing something about decorating.

I meant the Soft Surroundings website!  I checked it out.  I think you had a post about the fashions, and I checked it out.

you must have had that glass of wine....