Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@Andreatoowrote:

Chilly Friday and to be certain I should have worn a jacket but it's Miami and I'm supposed to HAVE TO! Woman Wink

Hey I love cold weather clothing I just don't want to feel it! lol

ME 5.jpg

Slinky houndstooth vest, Tarje' long sleeved tshirt and True Religion slim straights

@AndreatooWooooo!  Wonderful looking vest!Smiley Happy  (You just lost it to me!).Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo I love the vest too.I can’t believe it is slinky.I have never seen them have something like that...usually really plain and simple.

Honored Contributor

@dex

I think you would be pleasantly surprised with what they offer aside from their basics

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo@MacDUFF@SouthFlorida321@AmericanBulldogMom, and Lovelies!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Saturday!  Traffic was very heavy in the store because Easter gets closer and everyone is searching.  I had this scarf off five times to show how to tie it.

Vest and scarf from the store; sweater from Belk.  @Andreatoo found my bracelet from HSN.

DSCN0629.JPG

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

As much as I would like to take credit for your bracelet I'm pretty sure it was @lolakimono  who who found it for you

Pretty in Pink!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

Check out these boots I found for you, on sale at Bloomingdale's.

pdpImgShortDescription

From Dolce Vita

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoowrote:

@ECBG

@As much as I would like to take credit for your bracelet I'm pretty sure it was @lolakimono  who who found it for you

Pretty in Pink!

@Andreatoo,Hi!  This is the Iris Apfel bracelet from HSN.  Maybe I remembered incorrectly, LOL!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@dexWant to show off a waist line? Try 735.-984 (evine) but wait for it to go back on sale!

Me 6.jpg

Kate & Mallory top, Hudson jeans and a Victoria Wieck necklace.

I just received this duster. It was the TTV last week and I absolutely love it!

I probably wouldn't wear it with this shirt but I think the options for styling this ITC piece are endless!

ITC Duster.jpg

Now I'm off to my coven (bubble bubble toil and trouble) Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@ok but I am absolutely not going to look as good as you...your waist is so small it disappears in that..geesh how do you stay in such great shape?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo You are lovely.  The outfit isn't complete without that lovely face and your awesome hair!

Do you have any idea how I'd love to have your hair?  My hair is so thin I wear a wig.  Ever since I had my thyroid removed my hair became thin.  It grows but it's thin and has no body!

You are beautiful and your outfits are wonderful.  I only have one complaint.....you should smile.  Enjoy and love yourself because you are wonderful @Andreatoo