Respected Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@lulu1 Aww, thank you! I hope you love them as much as I do. 😉

@AmericanBulldogMom

I hope so too.Heart

I believe you are a resident of the great state of Wisconsin.  Though I am a Jersey Girl, I went to college in DePere. (50 years ago!)  I loved Wisconsin, even the cold.  I still remember the first time I experienced (way) below zero temperatures.  I had ice balls in my nose.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMomHow in the world can you just wear tights?  I'd freeze to death!  It's driving rain here and 57 degrees which feels much lower when you're wet!   Brrrr.........Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@lulu1 Aww, thank you! I hope you love them as much as I do. 😉

@AmericanBulldogMom

I hope so too.Heart

I believe you are a resident of the great state of Wisconsin.  Though I am a Jersey Girl, I went to college in DePere. (50 years ago!)  I loved Wisconsin, even the cold.  I still remember the first time I experienced (way) below zero temperatures.  I had ice balls in my nose.

@lulu1  Ha! Then you certainly had a taste of winters here. I do like and appreciate that we get all 4 seasons, but the winters can really start to feel long. For those who enjoy winter activities it’s wonderful- I try to hibernate myself! Lol! The saying around here is “ if you don’t like the weather, wait 6 hours because it will change”. Ha! Ha! This has proven true quite often - today included!! 😋

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMomHow in the world can you just wear tights?  I'd freeze to death!  It's driving rain here and 57 degrees which feels much lower when you're wet!   Brrrr.........Smiley Happy

@ECBG Ha Ha! Rember its January here and that means the last 3 weeks have been barely getting out of the single digits and nights almost -20 below at times (not including windchills). So 54 degrees is like a gorgeous spring day here, even with rain. Almost a 60-70 degree swing. No one had jackets on around here either. Lol! We’re a different breed I guess. 🤣

Honored Contributor

@lulu1

Ice balls in your nose? That's so funny! My cousin went to school in Madison. He grew up in Miami! But he loved it there. I guess it was good practice because now he lives outside of Chicago

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday my foxy fashion friends!

Yes I'm a bit obsessed with my new sweater but I just love the fact that it's so versatile! Dress it up, dress it down; comfy casual to classic dressy. You could probably swing it boho too!

I paired it with the labadorite necklace, Slinky skinnies and Matisse booties for the 'hey I work in a professional setting' look Woman Wink

Me 9.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Happy Friday my foxy fashion friends!

Yes I'm a bit obsessed with my new sweater but I just love the fact that it's so versatile! Dress it up, dress it down; comfy casual to classic dressy. You could probably swing it boho too!

I paired it with the labadorite necklace, Slinky skinnies and Matisse booties for the 'hey I work in a professional setting' look Woman Wink

Me 9.jpg

@Andreatoo,THAT is one beautiful outfit!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

20 degrees out, sunny but very windy. Brrr while pumping gas! 

Oso top (past TTV), G tank underneath, HIH boyfriend jeans, Clarks Carletta Crane boots in Dk Tan. 

1AA025C9-B769-4DF4-A1FF-3CF19BFB231F.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom@ECBG  They grow them hardy in the Northern Tier

Coming out of Bible Study Mon evening , we saw college kids without coats, strolling around.  I had a winter coat on and so did my hubby and we were glad to have it.  The temps never phased the kids at all.

Honored Contributor

What do you think? Too much?

ASYM BOSTON PROPER.png

I think it's cute! Darn that @StylishLady for mentioning the website!!