Esteemed Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@ECBG wrote:

DSCN0368.JPG

@ECBG

I really love this outfit on you!  Heart  And the "edge-y" vest, too.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

Hate static with a passion, but love that jacket on you!  What to do?  What to do!?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom see....told ya - everyone is liking that jacket on you so guess you will have to live with static!  I'm full of electricity too for some reason, can touch things and give myself a shock - did it once to a boyfriend and I shocked him --- he jumped and was a bit frightened of me for awhile!!!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

When I put this sweater on i realized it wasn't so different from the new OSO thermal knit I just picked up...oh well! I like what I like!

Me 16.jpg

OSO sweater over one of my favorite Target tanks, raw double edge at the neckline/armholes and seams on the bias, and some BR chinos that I'm also quite fond of!

Here's the tank

Me 16 2.jpg

It's a racerback but it clearly doesn't take much to make me happy! LOL

Respected Contributor

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom see....told ya - everyone is liking that jacket on you so guess you will have to live with static!  I'm full of electricity too for some reason, can touch things and give myself a shock - did it once to a boyfriend and I shocked him --- he jumped and was a bit frightened of me for awhile!!!Woman LOL

@SouthFlorida321 Ha! Yes, you were right. I do really like it. It definitely has met all my criteria that I needed it to (minus the static LOL). It’s very comfortable. In fact I have worn it every day since receiving - that really says something. This past Sat. I went to a memorial sevice and was not aware part of it would be outside. I was shocked at how warm it was for as light weight as it is. Temps were low 40’s but with cold 20 mph north winds and I was come completely warm, never felt the wind either. I got quite a few compliments on it too. My mom loves it and my sister wants one for xmas. Lol! It’s a keeper!!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo I like the outfit, you look great. I like the OSO top. That’s one I’d wear. 😉

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 Ha! Yes, you were right. I do really like it. It definitely has met all my criteria that I needed it to (minus the static LOL). It’s very comfortable. In fact I have worn it every day since receiving - that really says something. This past Sat. I went to a memorial sevice and was not aware part of it would be outside. I was shocked at how warm it was for as light weight as it is. Temps were low 40’s but with cold 20 mph north winds and I was come completely warm, never felt the wind either. I got quite a few compliments on it too. My mom loves it and my sister wants one for xmas. Lol! It’s a keeper!!

@AmericanBulldogMom I knew the compliments would arrive!. You look so good in ivory, whites and in the future might want to consider more of it. Especially on a cold day there's just something so appealing wearing winter whites - it just seems to light up a room and makes other's smile!:smileyvery-happy

Honored Contributor

Rainy Wednesday in paradise and I'm wearing an Indigo Thread Co top with Old Navy jeans. I ordered them online in the same size as another pair and they turned out to run bigger..Their return policy is nearly nonexistant so these are permanently relegated to wearing with tunics only! lol

Me 17.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  that top looks so nice on you. It makes you look  taller . Very flattering

Honored Contributor

@cherry

Thank you! I don't know why petites are afraid of the length. I think, at 5'2", I'm proof that the right length doesn't make you look shorter...that it can do the opposite...