Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

@MacDUFF wrote:

@magicmoodz

HeartHeartHeart

@catchersmom

Heart

@tends2dogs

Heart (We want to see those tops!  I have an ignore button in my head, too...sometimes, it doesn't work lol.)

@Sunnyfield

Heart

@lulu2

@Lipstickdiva

Smiley LOLHeart

@Andreatoo

I'm loving the pink denim!   Zippers on the sides?   We must have had an ESP moment...I stopped by Marshall's today and tried on a light pink pair of Kut from the Kloth jeans with a black tee...pink and black = one of my favorite color combinations.   You look great.   BTW, I just saw the comment you referred to earlier and your response.  Yeah, I want to see what that poster thinks is fashionable!  Put your money where your mouth is.   PFFFFFT!

@MacDUFF,OH!  I am SO jealous!  KUT is SO expensive.  Beautiful premium denim!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Happy Monday my pretties!

Here's my 'un'fashion of the day Woman Wink

Me 9.jpg

I hid the waste basket and put away the lint roller!

Indigo Thread tank with overlay (hard to tell but the top piece is open on the sides) and my K & M pink denim!

I got creative and took some outdoors/sunlight shots but it didn't make any difference with the black...

@Andreatoo,Lookin cute!  I just bought a similar acrylic tunic for winter (at work).

I'll get that belt photoed for you tonight with the jewelry I wore today.  I just had on an outfit that's been on before.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo

The pink denim is a great length for you and the fit in the legs is good. Makes your legs look slim. 

PS:  what comment was made and where?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did you buy the Pink jeans?! It isn't like you wouldn't get any wear out of them.

Funny ish story. I was getting rid of some stuff yesterday and I pulled a black rib knit sheath dress. Sleeveless mock neck. Decided to try it on and I happened to be wearing some crop jeans and thought 'it looks good as a tunic!' I even snapped a picture to show you guys. I put it in the post right after what I was wearing today and realized it was pretty much the same thing! LOL except what I had on today was actually from this century! LOL probably no reason to keep it!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@magicmoodz

HeartHeartHeart

@catchersmom

Heart

@tends2dogs

Heart (We want to see those tops!  I have an ignore button in my head, too...sometimes, it doesn't work lol.)

@Sunnyfield

Heart

@lulu2

@Lipstickdiva

Smiley LOLHeart

@Andreatoo

I'm loving the pink denim!   Zippers on the sides?   We must have had an ESP moment...I stopped by Marshall's today and tried on a light pink pair of Kut from the Kloth jeans with a black tee...pink and black = one of my favorite color combinations.   You look great.   BTW, I just saw the comment you referred to earlier and your response.  Yeah, I want to see what that poster thinks is fashionable!  Put your money where your mouth is.   PFFFFFT!

@ECBG

My favorite jeans are my KutfromtheKloth!!  They fit so well and the fabric is great.

The only others I have that can compete are my Calvin Kleins.

Honored Contributor

@Himi lover

On the thread where they're basically tearing Kirsten a new one for wearing a cute little shorts jumper I guess you call it. A lot of people are calling her an attention seeker, she's screaming for attention, oh she always shows off, you get the drift. I stated that if getting up in the morning and putting on something that flatters your figure and looks good to you then go ahead and call me an attention seeker to which somebody answered that what we do on this thread isn't fashion! 

They either completely missed my point or just glommed onto the opportunity to be insulting. I'm going with the latter

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo@MacDUFF@tiny 2

Here's Vicki Love's Design hand made deerskin rope belt with tassels.  You cross it over, but don't cross again to make a knot.  $88.00 

Dining Room table over 150 years old.

P8140086.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo,@MacDuff, And Lovelys,

Since I've already posted the outfit I wore today, (black with a fushia soft shirt), I'm, putting up the jewelry.  I'll do more gold tone as we go toward fall.

SS, 14 K, and dia necklace, 14k and SS ring consignment shop worn in index finger, Hagit SS hoops straightened out and sea aneomane fossil and SS bi-pass bracelet.

P8140087.JPG

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Himi lover

On the thread where they're basically tearing Kirsten a new one for wearing a cute little shorts jumper I guess you call it. A lot of people are calling her an attention seeker, she's screaming for attention, oh she always shows off, you get the drift. I stated that if getting up in the morning and putting on something that flatters your figure and looks good to you then go ahead and call me an attention seeker to which somebody answered that what we do on this thread isn't fashion! 

They either completely missed my point or just glommed onto the opportunity to be insulting. I'm going with the latter

@Andreatoo

Ok, I read the thread and see the comment. Totally unecessary.  I have to say that since the Mods came on the board, you don't see many nasty remarks anymore. 

Ps:  I saw the video of Kirsten and ended up purchasing that Becca product. I'll try anything to try to lighten up the darkness under my eyes. I think Kirsten has a great little figure and very pretty face. 

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

@magicmoodz

HeartHeartHeart

@catchersmom

Heart

@tends2dogs

@Sunnyfield

Heart

@lulu2

@Lipstickdiva

Smiley LOLHeart

@Andreatoo

@ECBG

My favorite jeans are my KutfromtheKloth!!  They fit so well and the fabric is great.

The only others I have that can compete are my Calvin Kleins.

@QueenDanceALot,Girl, Girl, have you ever seen the fabric from Kut From Kloth?  Absolutely Beautiful! Smiley Happy  I have two of the shirts.  From Marshall's, yep!