Honored Contributor

Re: Outfit of the day, if you dare!

Me 6!.jpg

rouched Caslon tank from Nordstrom's and OSO jeans (no contrast stitching) that I've had for years and washed countless times. Very poor quality.....

Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GenXmuse

Don't get me started on AT&T!   Outrageous fees...I don't remember the specifics, but we called them for some reason and changed something or another on our account.   Several months later, we decided to switch, but we couldn't because we had a "new contract" and, therefore, a new one year "can't break the contract without a penalty!"   I never signed a "new contract!"  They were saying that, because we made a change, a "new contract" was implied and, even though nothing was signed, our verbal change was a contract.  I was livid...fit to be tied!   "Contracts" must have a new meaning since I worked as a paralegal!  GGRRRR.

@Andreatoo

While the cat's away, the mice will take selfies lol!   I think we're all frustrated personal shoppers, eh?  I thought about applying for a personal shopper position once (at Nordstrom, South Coast Plaza in Cali), but I never did...wish I had tho.  Is it hot in your neck of the woods?

@ECBG

You may have already found it, but this is the Linea top Courtney had on over the dress in the video for the long and voluminous pebble crepe tunic...it's item A287619...

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio Floral Print Georgette Blouse w/ Tank - A287619

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

Not as hot as it's going to get!

I note that you deftly sidestepped my question. Does that mean I got it wrong?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFFCute!

Picked up this on the way to work today!  I was really comfy and it will be awesome with skirts!  That's gunmetal!  The red is really pretty!  Love those too!  Dansco!

Product Details

Esteemed Contributor

Today started out rainy and chilly, but ended sunny and warm.  I spent almost 2 miserable hrs in the dentist's chair...I'm a very, very bad dental patient.   This is LDO's colorblock cardigan in "currant" (A267883, clearance), Vince Camuto silk scarf (@lolakimono showed me this knot), EF tank, JJill slim bf jeans, Franco Sarto wedge booties, UltraFine silver twisted hoop earrings (J340949)...

20170525_174818.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

Not at all...I think you nailed it with the K&M ombre top lol!!

I was in your area visiting friends (back in the day, hereafter BITD 'cuz I'm tired of typing it) and it was sooooo hot...sauna hot...get-these-clothes-off-me hot.  It was a clear, sunny day and yet it was raining!  If I hadn't experienced it, I would not believe it!   Image result for I'm Cool Emoticon

I'm cool  Image result for Smiley Face with Sunglasses

I'm casual  Image result for Woman in Hammock

I'm deft    Image result for Road Runner Cartoon

And, by golly, I've got gestalt!!

My family and friends wouldn't recognize me hahaha!

@Justice4all

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Cute shoes...are those studs?  You might have a little weakness for shoes, eh?   Smiley WinkHeart

BTW, going back to our discussion about cardigans...the LDO cardi survived the purge because the front panels are wide enough to not fall on the outside of "the girls" (hate that phrase) so I'm not constantly flummadiddling@Barbara-QVC  Smiley Tongue ) with it to close. 

Question for everyone reading this:  Do you have fashion friends in real life?  Fashionistas with whom you can discuss everything fashion?

I loved the way Courtney styled LDO's blouse with that red dress.  I think both you and @Andreatoo would look cute in that outfit.

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

I just did some purging from my armoire and I'm exhausted lol an entire cubby filled with jeans and not a one had a lick of spandex in it. Two pairs of Tommy hilfiger's, same size, but different cuts so they fit completely differently! A couple of Gap jeans also but the waist lines were so ****** high!

Everything has shifted. What's up with that?!

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of friends I talk fashion with but nothing like on here. Which Courtney outfit are you referring to? Do you have the item number so I can look at the video?

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

I'm blaming this thread for my growing pile of donations!   The vetoed pics have been brutal!   It is exhausting, but it feels good, too.  I purge on a semi-regular basis, but this time I'm taking no prisoners!

OMGosh, your comment made me think of my fav fashionista Aunt Heart.  She would go off on epic rants about how everything was shifting...gravity...weight fluctuation...muscles stretching...on and on.  We called it "Aunt [Jane's] Theory of Shifting Mass!   Smiley LOL