Esteemed Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe :  My guess is Glenn wore gloves because her hands have aged badly.  I know all about that, I'm 77.

She didn't have the gloves on all the time.  She took them on and off throughout the night, which is why I thought maybe her hands get cold.  Nothing wrong with that, or with aging for that matter.  It was @Kachina624 who took issue with the gloves.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting these pictures.  Ive had a rough couple of weeks and I needed a good laugh.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oscars Fashion 2021

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@patbz wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe :  My guess is Glenn wore gloves because her hands have aged badly.  I know all about that, I'm 77.

She didn't have the gloves on all the time.  She took them on and off throughout the night, which is why I thought maybe her hands get cold.  Nothing wrong with that, or with aging for that matter.  It was @Kachina624 who took issue with the gloves.

@patbz ran into a picture of Glenn Close's hands as she was getting ready for the Oscars at people dot com, from Ms. Close's Instagram page.  Looks like she doesn't mind showing her hands.

271434C7-B791-4170-B47A-3A8E7ACA39E6.jpeg

Some article referred to the gloves as PPE.  I have no idea, like I wrote earlier, I thought maybe she has cold hands.  Maybe she was hiding that yellow nail polish.