Frequent Contributor

Wow, I was just reading online about Rachel Hollis' latest statements, MSN has the Newsweek article....and then checked QVC's items of hers.  They all appear to be on sale...so here's hoping QVC discontinues all of her stuff!  Shaking my head....

Honored Contributor

So she should be punished?

Respected Contributor

@Angelmanmom wrote:

Wow, I was just reading online about Rachel Hollis' latest statements, MSN has the Newsweek article....and then checked QVC's items of hers.  They all appear to be on sale...so here's hoping QVC discontinues all of her stuff!  Shaking my head....

I don't buy her stuff or follow her but I'm shaking my head at your hope that Q cancel her over this. People make mistakes.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea why Rachel Hollis ever rose to any so-called prominence.  Some of these social media, self-proclaimed messiahs-with-a-following have no more insight to "life's big lessons" than you or me.  Sorry, but I always thought she was a charlatan.  This latest episode is just one of many surrounding her. 

Do a good google search.  Her very questionable character goes back aways. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched her tik tok video after googling her.  She is not "relateable" to me.  I barely recognized her name, so she is not "huge" in my world.  She is not someone I would want to be friends with.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I have no idea why Rachel Hollis ever rose to any so-called prominence.  Some of these social media, self-proclaimed messiahs-with-a-following have no more insight to "life's big lessons" than you or me.  Sorry, but I always thought she was a charlatan.  This latest episode is just one of many surrounding her. 

Do a good google search.  Her very questionable character goes back aways. 

She is a scam artist, period.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

My first thought was, "Who is Rachel Hollis?"

Respected Contributor

I had to google her because I have no idea who she is.  I did not know she was even on the Q.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Frequent Contributor

I did not say "punished" but I will use the word "consequence."  I think folks sometimes lose sight that a consequence is a a result or effect of an action or condition.  A punishment is defined as rough treatment or handling inflicted on or suffered by a person or thing.

When a person defines who they are with statements that may or may not affect someone else they should be held at their word and if that entails a consequence so be it.

We vote with our pocketbooks when it comes to purchasing.  I do believe in this day and age we hold providers to a higher standard.  We each make our own decisions, but in this case I wouldn't wear Rachel Hollis if gifted and tied with a red ribbon.

Esteemed Contributor

@Angelmanmom wrote:

I did not say "punished" but I will use the word "consequence."  I think folks sometimes lose sight that a consequence is a a result or effect of an action or condition.  A punishment is defined as rough treatment or handling inflicted on or suffered by a person or thing.

When a person defines who they are with statements that may or may not affect someone else they should be held at their word and if that entails a consequence so be it.

We vote with our pocketbooks when it comes to purchasing.  I do believe in this day and age we hold providers to a higher standard.  We each make our own decisions, but in this case I wouldn't wear Rachel Hollis if gifted and tied with a red ribbon.

@Angelmanmom I agree.  And I think Lisa Rinna might be feeling the consequences of her big mouth as well.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead