Honored Contributor

Re: Opinions on Susan Graver's blonde hair

I thought I heard Susan say she was 53 or so. I don't think she is 62.

Valued Contributor

I saw Susan's hair this morning & I think it looks great! My sister is 54 & she went the other way with her hair & went really dark. Surprised me but it looks so good on her & people think she is around 40! I wish I could do either, light or dark & look good! Susan talks to much for me! I watch but mute her! LOL But I do love what she did with her hair!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Love her shorter hair, takes years off her.... and yes, love the blonde, softens her face. Love it.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Don't watch live but when I saw this post I went to the videos, her most recent.

I do love her hair, cut and color.

Respected Contributor

I like the shorter blonde style - more youthful on SG. I think it would be a good style for Stacy (the new host) instead of the very long style she has now.
Esteemed Contributor

I like the style, not the blonde. I feel that the color ages her and washes her out.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

I ventured into the land of blonde 2 years ago. I have medium dark hair. It was sooo not flattering on me. Maybe my coloring

Esteemed Contributor

I ""ventured"" into chunk blonde highlighting with my naturals hair about the color of Shawn's. I couldn't wait for it to grow back and paid a chunk to have it reversed. 8) Blonde is not for everyone. Try a wig before you go blonde!

Valued Contributor

On 2/23/2015 taja123 said:

I "ventured" into chunk blonde highlighting with my naturals hair about the color of Shawn's. I couldn't wait for it to grow back and paid a chunk to have it reversed. 8) Blonde is not for everyone. Try a wig before you go blonde!

I have tiny streaks. I agree, not everyone is meant to be blonde, I do have a blonde sister and she would not look good with my hair color {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Occasional Contributor

I too like Susan's shorter hair. I'd like it better if there was more high/low contrast in color. She was just in California for her daughter Jacqueline's engagement. Maybe Susan was struck by the California look!