Trusted Contributor

Opinions on Isaac's 24/7 ankle pants--the elastic backs.

I finally broke down and bought his Famous 24/7 ankle pants and well, I am not so sure about them. They run small. I bought a size larger (6p) and the waistband is so tight it makes me have love handles. Also the stretch waistband in the back is very "gathered" looking. I just don't know how I feel about that. These are the first stretch waist pants that I have ever bought and I just don't know. also, the material seems heavy for summer. What are your experiences?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Opinions on Isaac's 24/7 ankle pants--the elastic backs.

They are the softest pants but the quality of the fabric is cheap - way overprice they will continue to shrink as you wash them, loose sheen and color - not alot but enough to warrent complaints about a $60 pair of pants after tax and shipping.

It was my feeling that the pants ran large and I had to size down which means the cut is not consistant. The upper leg  were so large they looked like riding pants but after a couple of washings it didn't matter because the pants are now smaller.

Respected Contributor

The only 24/7 pants shape that I like, works for my body shape, are the pull on boot cut. I size up and they fit me perfectly after I wash and then dry them in the dryer.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did not buy the pants ,but imo all his clothes run small.That is why I never buy anything of his anymore...  (and cheap material)

Respected Contributor

I found the pants run large, but consistently large. In other words large in the waist and legs.

I could have gone down a size to get the fitted look the models usually show. I stayed with my regular size, however, because I wear them for work and prefer a more relaxed and drapey look.

I haven't had a bit of trouble with shrinkage, color fade or texture change. I wash in cold and air dry.

~Enough is enough~