Honored Contributor

Re: Opinions- Coming Soon for Spring...

I actually like the look of the first two pairs. Unfortunately I think it's a style that's ultra specific and I don't think there's anything in my wardrobe that I would wear with that! Coupled with the fact that I do not have legs for days I don't think it would work
Esteemed Contributor

It was a while ago, but scarf tied shoes have had their day in the spotlight in the past.  I like this look, but will have to see where the style evolves with other brands and their take on it, as I could not wear the Edelman's shown in this thread.  They are too flat and open for my numerous feet and lower limbs aches and issues Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Very cute, but not for my legs. 

Esteemed Contributor

It is a very saxy young look, can see HS and college girls wearing them.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

Hey lola...I saw the title of your thread and my first thought was:  "Around here, we don't have to wait 'til spring for opinions!"  hahahahahaha

I think these are flirty and fun...I still have the legs to pull them off with cropped or capris or a skirt (my legs may still look great, but don't even look at my knees...they're going south wwaaaaaaaaaaaa).

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

The lacy top is nice. I have a couple like that. Goes well with a leather skirt or pants.