Honored Contributor
Erin looked so good in the red version of the TTV with her coloring!
Esteemed Contributor

I watched Evine on my ipad last night and I thought those TTV One World tops were nice. I wish that they were available in Canada as I don't see One World very often here and almost never in long sleeves.

Respected Contributor

I should know better by now to not watch any of their shows! Sam gets me every time!!

Did not get the TTV top, but a few other goodies ... a couple brand new pieces and a couple pieces I have been eyeing.

I have got quite the collection of One World going on in my closet .... you know how ladies call in and say how many pieces they have? - well, I should really be one of them. I   I am definitely hooked on that line of clothing!! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I'm so over One World fashions! I bought their clothes many years ago but found out that they all pretty much look alike. You can spot any woman out there thats wearing One World miles away. Yuck.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Re: One World got me again

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

I like One World fashions, but they are too expensive on Evine Live.  I shop at Boscov's.  I can buy them in the store or on their web page.

Most of their One Word fashions are around $20 more or less.

I thought the TTV top was cute but honestly thought it should be about $20.00 and no more.

@Andreatoo, are you the one who has the OSO Casuals faux leather jacket with ruffle trim?  It is at a Try Me Price of around $28.00.  But last night during Erin's show, it was a Once Only Special for around $23.00.  I almost ordered it, then got busy.  Went back to check it out about an hour later and the price was up $5.00.

Probably still a good price but I wasn't paying $5.00 more an hour later so I passed.  LOL

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the heads up that Boscov's sells One World!

Trusted Contributor

I have 1 dress and 1 top from One World - not for me.  I think it looks good on other people, but that is just not my taste - I'm not into prints, or clothes that have embellishments on them and I would never wear holiday themed clothing.  I thought Erin looked fantastic in the red top, but she can wear anything and look good.  I really like her as a host - better than Melissa on Monday night.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I like One World fashions, but they are too expensive on Evine Live.  I shop at Boscov's.  I can buy them in the store or on their web page.

Most of their One Word fashions are around $20 more or less.

I thought the TTV top was cute but honestly thought it should be about $20.00 and no more.

@Andreatoo, are you the one who has the OSO Casuals faux leather jacket with ruffle trim?  It is at a Try Me Price of around $28.00.  But last night during Erin's show, it was a Once Only Special for around $23.00.  I almost ordered it, then got busy.  Went back to check it out about an hour later and the price was up $5.00.

Probably still a good price but I wasn't paying $5.00 more an hour later so I passed.  LOL

@Lipstickdiva

I don't have the ruffle one but I have 2 others and a K & M. Bought a few for my daughter and 1 for an Xmas present for a friend (OSO).

They are great!

The first one we tried was under $20! From there we were hooked.

Honored Contributor

Re: One World got me again

[ Edited ]

One World has yet to "get me." lol

I like some of the ideas but I may be a bit conservative for the line. So far, most things have too much of this or that or the other for my style. One of these days I'll spot something that is just right for me & I'll get it.