Valued Contributor

Re: One Top, Styled Two Ways

I think Courtney looks cute in both outfits! If I were shopping/dressing for myself, though, I would definitely choose the outfit on the right. (While cute on others, I'm not comfortable wearing pumps with jeans.) 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I prefer the look shown on the left. The tall boots and long top make her legs look too short. I don't normally like a short bolero, but it looks good on her.

I personally wouldn't wear the top either way. I don't have a Logo bod!

Honored Contributor

I like the look on the right but as others have stated I think short boots would suit it better.Courtney always looks great though and either look is good on her.

Honored Contributor

I'm chiming in on the right! I just don't like the short jacket long shirt look that seems to be so popular. I really like the boots and I wouldn't change them
Esteemed Contributor

She's tiny so she can wear pretty much anything. I am going to guess that the purple t shirt is a Logo one. The material looks like thin cheap rayon. The bolero jacket would look better in a different color, maybe black -- it looks like a summer jacket in white over a winter purple top. So meh on either look. It's OK but not a wow.

Esteemed Contributor

Neither look is all that stylish, IMO.

Respected Contributor

I have to say that I don't care for either one. Maybe the look on the right if the boots didn't cover her knees and she didn't have that other shirt hanging out from underneath. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Now that I give them a second glance the first outfit is all over the place! Doesn't seem to know what look it's going for.

I love some yin and yang but this is yin/yang/broccoli! Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

ROFLOL!!  

Woman LOL

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Courtney looks good in most anything because she's young and thin. I would not wear either look because I don't care to layer like that.