Honored Contributor

Re: One Item you Want to Purchase for Fall

@Katcat1 wrote:

What one clothes item is a must that you will purchase for this fall? I always want new a new tee shirt top that is different from the average tee.  Perhaps a pocket on it but definitely something different and hoping for some new colors.  I am looking the grays coming out in all the different shades.  I am glad gray is back!  How about you?  Cat HappyCat Happy

@Katcat1

How about something like this?

Twist Top Tee

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Kat, for me it will be more cords.  I already bought a new winter coat at the end of last season and scored new tall boots in the early summer so really, I don't need anything.

@Bird mama

I think I know of which boots you speak.Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

I want a pair of leather boots!  Are those going to be in again this season, or am I late to that party???  I have not been watching ANY of the fall shows - can't while it's 100 degrees.

@sallybusky

What kind of leather boots are you looking for?  I happen to be an expert boot finder!

Valued Contributor

Lola, thanks!   ....riding boots, equestrian looking, ALL leather, low heel, $200 range??? Any suggestions would be welcomed!  (Two years ago I bought a pr. of IM leather and suede - only the suede was really fabric.  Sent them back with much disappointment.)

Honored Contributor

It's more for winter than fall but for the last few years I've been looking for a replacement for a beloved long, red wool coat.  I want it to have a black velvet color and buttons. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono

Lola you are always so kind and generous w/ your time looking up our wish list items. Thank you for looking for me. Alas, the pants that come closest to what I'm look for are like the pants below from Nordies. But, sad to say, I'm not in the income bracket where I can justify spending $600 for a pair of pants.  Smiley Happy

With gray being a more popular color ... I'm sure I fill find some pants that will work in my budget. In the meantime ... ain't nothing wrong w/ my black pants and my riduculously low priced Old Navy jeans.  

Fabiana Filippi Wide Leg Lightweight Wool Pants

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I agree.  Lola is like having a personal stylist on board!!! .LOL!  She comes up with the most fabulous finds!  It takes time to find all these fashion selections. It would take me forever. I for one, appreciate it!

Thanks Lola!!

Shoe.

Honored Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

Lola, thanks!   ....riding boots, equestrian looking, ALL leather, low heel, $200 range??? Any suggestions would be welcomed!  (Two years ago I bought a pr. of IM leather and suede - only the suede was really fabric.  Sent them back with much disappointment.)

@sallybusky

What size/width?

Super Contributor

I am seriously stalking a cape that I saw online from Nordstroms.  The thing is (thank you Mary Beth Roe), I am petite (as in 5'1" and 110 pounds).  I'm afraid that I will be swallowed up by a cape.  But I want one.  What to do ...

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

It's more for winter than fall but for the last few years I've been looking for a replacement for a beloved long, red wool coat.  I want it to have a black velvet color and buttons. 

@lulu2

If you can wear a size 2, this is available on Etsy.

Womens Vintage Coat - Womens Double Breasted Coat - 80s Coat in Red with Black Faux Collar by Rothschild Estimated Size 2

Also on Etsy-

The Pomegranate Coat ~ Vintage 80s Red Cashmere Coat ~ Black Fur Collar & Pom Pom