Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles

I started a similar thread probably 6 months ago or more. Same situation; hadn't been in forever and when I was on the hunt for something specific (don't ask me what!lol) stopped in and said 'oh my!' Why haven't I been here lately?? lol Now I don't think I can walk in without seeing something that grabs my attention. Be careful with sizing though; bought some ankle trousers and when I purchased jeans of the same size (different trip) the fit was completely different!

@Lipstickdivaand @2blonde

I love the Champion underwear at Target but they're no longer carrying them in the store! Only the athletic wear. When I whined about it to an S.A. I was told to check online: 'No longer shipping. Unavailable in your area.' ??!!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@luvdoodles

I started a similar thread probably 6 months ago or more. Same situation; hadn't been in forever and when I was on the hunt for something specific (don't ask me what!lol) stopped in and said 'oh my!' Why haven't I been here lately?? lol Now I don't think I can walk in without seeing something that grabs my attention. Be careful with sizing though; bought some ankle trousers and when I purchased jeans of the same size (different trip) the fit was completely different!

@Lipstickdivaand @2blonde

I love the Champion underwear at Target but they're no longer carrying them in the store! Only the athletic wear. When I whined about it to an S.A. I was told to check online: 'No longer shipping. Unavailable in your area.' ??!!

@Andreatoo, well that was helpful wasn't it?

I didn't know they even made Champion underwear. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

They're terrific! Such a smooth fit! Some of the styles are seamless...

Check your local. I think you'll like them. Even my husband likes them (on me) and he usually complains about the boy shorts! lol

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

They're terrific! Such a smooth fit! Some of the styles are seamless...

Check your local. I think you'll like them. Even my husband likes them (on me) and he usually complains about the boy shorts! lol

@Andreatoo, I went online and they aren't available in my store nor can they be shipped to my store but it says I can order them and have them sent to my house. The s/h is always free because I have a RED card so I may give them a whirl.