Esteemed Contributor

@Midmod. I couldn't sleep the other night; while flipping thru channels I discovered this woman.  Her clothing looks lovely and is designed for real women.  I found Marla to be so genuine and entertaining!!!  So refreshing to see a designer who makes clothing for all of us at an affordable price point.  

I look forward to her future shows.

Honored Contributor

I buy here things on clearance.  Great quality and I love her styles.  I did buy yhe TSV jeans.

Trusted Contributor
@chrystaltree

I also only buy on clearance. I didn't know that she had a TS until I read it on these boards. I hope you all will give a review when you get them. What was the TS price point? They were pull on right? That's the kind I like; mostly I wear Democracy jeans
Trusted Contributor
@grandma r

Right now is a good time to check out the clearance on her items. She also sells a line of jewelry (it's bold)
and a few handbags as well.
Respected Contributor

@Midmod @I will let you know! I hoping they work out!  What I really liked about her items is they show a wide range of bodies types and sizes. That is so helpful to me! So many times I have seen something I thought ok, I want that and then see it on another model that looks like me and I thought....uh no! Lol

Trusted Contributor
@Franklinbell

I totally agree with. It's very useful
Esteemed Contributor

@Franklinbell. So true.  Seeing clothing modeled in actual sizes is so nice.  I appreciated that when a model was asked if she was wearing a 2x she said "no, I wear a 3x".  Marla stated that she was wearing a size 12; that she could probably wear a 10, but, the 12 looks better.

How refreshing!!!!  Imo, doesn't matter how expensive an item is, if it's too tight it looks light a sausage casing.  So tired of so many claiming to wear xxs.

Respected Contributor

@Midmod wrote:
@newnickname 4

I will admit to not having bought any of her bottoms yet. I'm short and hippy and have to try on bottoms more often than not. So I haven't wanted to pay to try on her bottoms yet. If I could find a pair that I knew bu looking at them would be flattering to my shape ie, material, fit, length with a high probability of my keeping them, I will be brave and order 👍

I am also short 5'1" short legs, long body.  I am an apple figure and I buy Marla's ankle pants.  They come down to my ankles and are not too tight, unless I order them too small.  I like the way they fit and they look very good.

Super Contributor

I so agree with you.  I was in disbelief when the model corrected Marla by stating she was actually in a larger size.  I'm used to people claiming to be in a xxxsmall garment, even though my tv screen tells me that they're at the very least wearing a medium, even if the screen adds 10 lbs.  I hate that hosts and models feel forced or shamed into lying about their actual size.  Curves are beautiful, embrace them.  Also, the same goes for lean and slender bodies. 

Honored Contributor

MW does create beautiful clothing but she's out of my pricve range especially now that I don't work anymore as well. 

I watched some of her morning show yesterday, she's a bit too loud for me, over-powering too.